Pictures

Slave81895

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 5, 2011
Finally put some pictures of me up on here. If you all could comment on them and tell me what you think. I will appreciate it. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

masterginger77

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2010
Your pictures look very nice, however if your a true slave then im afraid you have too many clothes on in the pictures.

Would love to see nude photos of you, and maybe doing a slave task or two.

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
true slave

There is no such thing, everybody is different, and this goes for subs and slaves too. Each slave and each sub will have different limits, and if one of those is no nude pictures, for instance, then that doesn't make them any less of a slave. Please understand that and don't throw false phrases round.

Anyway, you look very nice, would be nicer to see you with less on of course, but then I'm male, I'm supposed to say that ;)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Dressing room mirror photo opportunity. Solid door equipped (gap at top and bottom will not disclose your state of undress) which better than just a flimsy curtain. Strip completely -- photo front and back instead of various dresses pics.

A compliant slave presents herself/himself/itself in an "open" presentation without the benefit of clothing to hide her/his/its modesty!

Slave81895

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 5, 2011
Thanks to everyone who has commented on my pictures so far. Keep the comments coming, I like to know what people think of me!

Featured Threads

New Personals