PM Dares

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
All PM Dares will last 10 minutes unless stated otherwise. Combinations will be done simultaneously as one step unless stated otherwise. During one step of a combination, all elements are prolonged until the last element comes to an end. (That means the TREAT dare takes 10 minutes plus the time needed to have an orgasm. The VIBES part does not end after 10 minutes.)

Unfortunately my vibrating dildo is broken. FACE DOWN ASS UP will lack vibrations until I have a new one.

Pleasure

PM me VIBES and I will use my vibrating plug on my ass.

PM me FACE DOWN ASS UP and I'll fuck myself with vibrating dildo in face down ass up position.

PM me ORGASM and I will touch myself until I have an orgasm.

PM me TREAT and I will do VIBES and ORGASM. I'll start touching when given time is up.

Humiliation

PM me PRACTICE and I'll deepthroat a dildo.

PM me ENEMA and I'll give myself an ENEMA three times.

PM me SLUT TRAINING and I'll do ENEMA as first part. As second part I'll do alternating FACE DOWN ASS UP and PRACTICE (same dildo), 1 minute each, 10 minutes total.

Punishment

PM me NIPPLES and I'll put nipple clamps with weights on.

PM me CLOVERS TOP and I'll put connected clover clamps on my nipples.

PM me CLOVERS BOTTOM and I'll put clover clamps "down there".

PM me CLOVERS ALL OVER and I'll do CLOVERS TOP and CLOVERS BOTTOM with all clamps connected.

PM me SPANK X (max 20) and I will spank my ass with my whip X times.

PM me BAD GIRL and I will do NIPPLES and SPANK 20 for as long as the spanking takes.

PM me SOME PAIN and I'll do NIPPLES and CLOVERS ALL OVER.

Punishment & Humiliation

PM me THIS GONNA HURT and I'll do SOME PAIN and PRACTICE.

PM me PAIN SLUT TRAINING and I'll do SLUT TRAINING, but do SOME PAIN after ENEMA until end.

PM me PAIN SLUT TRAINING PLUS for PAIN SLUT TRAINING plus SPANK 20 each time holding an enema.

Earn Your Pleasure (Punishment/Humiliation & Pleasure)

PM me GREAT TIME and I will do PRACTICE and TREAT.

PM me PLEASURE AND PAIN and I will do PRACTICE, BAD GIRL and TREAT

PM me EARN IT and I will do SPANK 20 first, then PRACTICE and TREAT, all while doing SOME PAIN.

PM me TRAINING AND REWARD and I'll do SLUT TRAINING, then ORGASM.

Featured Threads

New Personals