Pregnancy

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Does anyone here have a pregnancy kink?! To either get a girl prego, or for a girl, to be knocked up?

dfwchris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Does anyone here have a pregnancy kink?! To either get a girl prego, or for a girl, to be knocked up?

absolutely. there is something incredibly sexy about a pregnant woman. i think it has to do with that pregnant perception of 'innocence and purity' combined with that dripping sexuality they just seem to have.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Prego girls are VERY horney! It's LITERALLY all the hormones they get! so you have a thing for prego girls? or you want to knock a girl up

absolutely. there is something incredibly sexy about a pregnant woman. i think it has to do with that pregnant perception of 'innocence and purity' combined with that dripping sexuality they just seem to have.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I find pregnant girls extremely sexy getting a girl pregnant not so much

dfwchris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Prego girls are VERY horney! It's LITERALLY all the hormones they get! so you have a thing for prego girls? or you want to knock a girl up

more of a thing for them. I've done the knock up think and when it's your own (at least to me) it seems to lose some of the kink factor.
but pregnant girls are very fun to play with. :D

Last edited:

stats2001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 25, 2010
Agreement

I find pregnant girls extremely sexy getting a girl pregnant not so much

I totally agree with holly here...the sight of a young pregnant woman is definitely a big turn on for me...the growing bump and those breasts too...but more the "glow" and hormones I think !!!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I found my wife very sexy when she was pregnant! Not to mention it was very easy to make her cum when she was. Im clipped now, so that time is over. Two kids is enough!

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
Sometimes I like to read cuckold stories of white wifes getting knocked up by black guys. I even used to fantasize about it happening to my ex :)

suvla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 11, 2011
Sometimes I like to read cuckold stories of white wifes getting knocked up by black guys. I even used to fantasize about it happening to my ex :)
i read stories like that the idea is a big turn on i like the idea of getting a girl pregnant and then having to do everything she asks me to do

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
you like to see girls knocked up by big throbbing black guys?!?! ;) lol mmm

lol are there any girls that fantasize about being knocked up?

beta

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 6, 2011
Knock Her Up!

Definitely playing with my pregnant wife was fun :D, but the question was about getting a kink on about impregnating or getting impregnated. While this didn't do anything for me in my twenties, I now find 'risky' play (could knock her up) with my wife super hot. So does she ;) It blows my mind when she needs my cum in her, even though we're not really planning more more kids :(

To be honest the risk is pretty low here, since we'd both welcome another child.

Things are a bit different in fantasy. I lean toward the cuckold :eek:, and while I'm rock hard thinking about wifey taking her boyfriend bareback, don't want someone else's baby in reality.

Slut kairi the dog

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2011
lol are there any girls that fantasize about being knocked up?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

i have fantasized about it

Slightly Pathetic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 11, 2011
1: Prego makes a great pasta sauce.

2: THIS GUY

3: Yeah, some guys have a fetish for the baby belly, but I've never heard of a "getting (her) pregnant" fetish. I could see, I suppose, how a woman might have such a fetish. Even from women, I've only heard of a "ejaculate in me" fetish, if you want to call that a fetish at all.

Last edited:

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
yaaa i think i find it so hot because it is sooo 'risky' and i think that's what really turns me on about it!

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Hell yeah I love the idea of impregnating a woman :p Have accidently let it get into real life with a gf a few times... but never got her preg so was (very luckily) ok in the end. She was also so fucking turned on by it lol!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
what did you do?

Hell yeah I love the idea of impregnating a woman :p Have accidently let it get into real life with a gf a few times... but never got her preg so was (very luckily) ok in the end. She was also so fucking turned on by it lol!

Featured Threads

New Personals