Dizzie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2012
23 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

Hi all,

I'm a 23 year old male college student I'm a huge talker, I always make jokes.

As far as the actually BDSM goes, I've had a passion for it for years. I have very little experience with in person. I've found it to be a very romantic relationship and very beautiful. I see it now as a true friendship. Who ever I get into this relationship with, if I do, I want to be friends with and have a constant line of communication with. I'm here to meet your needs as much as you are mine.

I'm looking for an online relationship to kick it off, mainly email and skype. We can video chat when we both feel comfortable with it.

I want my sub to be a beautiful shell encasing a giant brain. I love intellectual conversations. I'd like someone around my age as well. a pic would be nice (please no nude), but not required. I can provide one as well.

email: [email protected]

• Kinks:
likes: bondage (light), spanking (enough to sting, not to bruise), humiliation*, orgasm control/denial, soft play, writing*, semi-public (your comfort level decides this), chores/tasks, punishment (funishment)

ehs: anal, pet play,

Bondage. spanking. intellectual conversation. jokes.

• Experience:
Little, but not entirely inexperienced. I'm very mild and like to get to know my subs.

• Limits:
Limits: urine/poop, blood, illegal, torture, vomit.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
AHAHAHAH I like that, a brain in a bombshell. Check!

Dizzie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2012
23 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

Hi all,

I'm a 23 year old male college student I'm a huge talker, I always make jokes.

As far as the actually BDSM goes, I've had a passion for it for years. I have very little experience with in person. I've found it to be a very romantic relationship and very beautiful. I see it now as a true friendship. Who ever I get into this relationship with, if I do, I want to be friends with and have a constant line of communication with. I'm here to meet your needs as much as you are mine.

I'm looking for an online relationship to kick it off, mainly email and skype. We can video chat when we both feel comfortable with it.

I want my sub to be a beautiful shell encasing a giant brain. I love intellectual conversations. I'd like someone around my age as well. a pic would be nice (please no nude), but not required. I can provide one as well.

email: [email protected]

• Kinks:
likes: bondage (light), spanking (enough to sting, not to bruise), humiliation*, orgasm control/denial, soft play, writing*, semi-public (your comfort level decides this), chores/tasks, punishment (funishment)

ehs: anal, pet play,

Bondage. spanking. intellectual conversation. jokes.

• Experience:
Little, but not entirely inexperienced. I'm very mild and like to get to know my subs.

• Limits:
Limits: urine/poop, blood, illegal, torture, vomit.

Kik account Dizzie29---Dizzie Lance....I"m also a fan of random conversation. Adds spice to the day.

Featured Threads

New Personals