publicly humiliate my cunt

horny_slutty_bitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
Please humiliate and degrade me. Send me tasks to perform and I will do them
I do not own toys only household things like clothespins, tape, clamped hangers, bottles, brushes, electric toothbrushes, rope, and a few other things. I also have a cat and a small dog of you're feeling that way ;) I'm a very filthy slut! Use me however you wish and I will report back with pictures.

Likes: pain, teasing/denial, orgasm control, mild public, animals, degradation, humiliation, verbal abuse

Dislikes: scat, family, friends

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Stuff your ass with your rope and tape it in place. You will now crawl around like an animal around your house completely naked. You will eat food out of a dish. Additionally you will piss into a litter box.

Degrading enough of a starting XD

Skex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2013
You will need
1 clothes hanger with clips
Rope
String
Clothespin
Icy hot/ toothpaste /cayenne pepper
Anal plug
Some sort of weight
Ice

Preparation attach rope to hook on hanger find a door or some other anchor point above your head, rig so that with your nipples in the clips they will be slightly stretched when you are standing on your tip toes.

Next tie one end of the string to the clothespin and tie the other end to the weight with just enough slack that it will pull firmly down with the clip on your clit when your feet are flat on the ground.

Strip naked, insert 5 ice cubes** in your ass, put your warming agent around your anus and your pussy lips. Insert your anal plug.

Move to your anchor point where your hanger is waiting, Connect your weighted clothes pin to your clit stand on your tip toes and clip your nipples onto your hanger. This should leave you in a position where standing on your tip toes will relieve your nipples at the cost of pain on your clit and tiring your calves and standing flat on the ground will relieve your nipples.

You are to remain in this position for as long as you are able. Check your clock and report how long you lasted. The only other sub I've had try this claims she lasted 5 minutes, surely you can beat that.

When you can take it no more you leave your plug in place and masturbate to orgasm, immediately after put warming agent on your clit and write your report and post it here.

* for slaves under orgasm denial substitute an edge for the orgasm
** as ice cubes are not standardized in size number is adjustable at dare takers discretion.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Hi tape your mouth shut with panties and smack your ass for disobeying and being horny

bidom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2015
No matter what you do for the next 24 hours, you are not allowed to have an orgasm. You must, however, edge EVERY time you someone replies to this thread (minimum 5 times, no maximum)

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Please humiliate and degrade me. Send me tasks to perform and I will do them
I do not own toys only household things like clothespins, tape, clamped hangers, bottles, brushes, electric toothbrushes, rope, and a few other things. I also have a cat and a small dog of you're feeling that way ;) I'm a very filthy slut! Use me however you wish and I will report back with pictures.

Likes: pain, teasing/denial, orgasm control, mild public, animals, degradation, humiliation, verbal abuse

Dislikes: scat, family, friends

Well let’s see here, since you are nothing but a worthless cum slut, this task you will complete over the holiday weekend. First you will be very clean shaven, and then you will mix cat nip up into a paste. Now you will find a way to tie yourself with your tits, ass, and cunt all very exposed. Get your past and peanut butter and go to your spot. You will put some peanut butter in your ass, and on your nipples. You will put the paste in your cunt, on your clit and in /around your ears (do not stick down in your eardrum canal). Now blindfold yourself. Now tie your hands/cuff something. Now if you let yourself loose before the animals are done you will be punished. You must stay this way till you think it is ½ hour after they are done.

Featured Threads

New Personals