Punish Me

mphillips

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
I am looking to be punished everyday until I have a master, so please make me do anything. My limits are irrelevant so its up to you what I do. I will complete the punishments until I get a new master. I can send pics/videos or use skype as evidence.

CreamPancakes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 9, 2013
Sexy Lingerie

Get the sexiest lingerie you can, wear just that and go outside in your garden, then take a photo and send it to me on Skype. My Skype is CreamPancakes.

DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
get into the sexiest lingerie you can get then get a whole loaf of break and cover yourself in it make it stick to you in the messiest way possible, then pour ice cream all down your sexy lingerie underwear and something your cock and ass with it then get a sandwich split it in half and have one half in each bra cup. then glad wrap it all up put some ice cubes in your arse and a nice wedgie dont forget all the pics and if you wanna do it on webcam for me pm me

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
birch buttocks

I am looking to be punished everyday until I have a master, so please make me do anything. My limits are irrelevant so its up to you what I do. I will complete the punishments until I get a new master. I can send pics/videos or use skype as evidence.

i usually recommend the hairbrush-if you want something much more painful how about making your own 'birch' to use on your own bottom instead?-simply find about a dozen thin flexible branches,cut off all the leaves-but leave those nasty sharp bits at the end-if you want,you can sharpen them even more!,then gaffer tape one end to provide a 'handle'-birches usually used just once,so if you want to do quite a long 'session' i recommend you create as many as you think you will need the day before you want to use them-and you must leave them all soaking in salty water to keep them all 'flexible'

Featured Threads

New Personals