Pussy eating

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Hey boys! (And gals who are into the ladies of course!)

I've asked a couple of friends what their technique is for eating a woman's pussy. Every man seems to be different, and of course there are those who hate doing it too :/ but hell tell us why you don't like it.

Details!

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
Who the hell wouldn't like eating pussy? It's one of the basic food groups!

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Mmmm delicious

I love pussy. However I don't have a single technique. Each pussy responds different to stimulus and physically is different. Haven't met one I wouldn't eat though lol.

The one thing I do is ask. I ask what feels good what doesn't. How to modify the sensation so that she can enjoy it better.

Plus my tongue extends 2.5 inches from my mouth, at full extension. So I dig right in there for the nectar

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
I absolutely love eating pussy, and like the gentleman above said, everyone is a bit different. So, you do have to pay attention, to see how each one responds to certain techniques.

I like to start slow, and tease a bit. Either, kiss my way down, from mouth to neck, chest, stomach, just above the clit... or start at the toes, nibble on each one, lick under her calf, and kiss my way up her inner thigh until I get to the sweet spot.

Then, I tend to lightly lick, openining her up slowly with my tongue, getting her clit erect, and stimulated. I might suck on her clit a bit, almost like a little cock, occasionally letting my tongue slip out. Then sticking my tongue deep inside her, start almost fucking her with my tongue (which is also quite long, I can touch my nose and below my chin), as my tongue is fucking her, I'll rub my nose back and forth on her clit. I'll alternate between the two for a bit, judging her reactions. If she is ready for it, I'll start sucking her clit, while I use my index finger to reach her g-spot (like making the "come here" motion with my finger), this usually drives her over the edge.

If she still wants more... I'll start to work my tongue further down, and eventually to her ass, again I'll rub my nose back and forth, usually just touching her labia, so I'll bring my thumb up to her clit and rub it back and forth as I lick around her ass, and eventually penetrate her with my tongue.

Obviously the techniques vary with each, but hopefully you get the idea :)

And, its a bonus if she has a creampie!

Reactions: CassAhhDee

malelikesorders

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 9, 2013
hi cassahdee
love eating and sucking, I like diving my tongue deep, then moving in and out, then licking all around and sucking on clit. Repeat.
prefer face sitting with woman in control of my balls

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Every girls different, just have to find out what really drives them wild. As corny as it sounds spelling out the alphabet is usually one of the best ways then find a letter or 2 they love. You can always ask but, most girls dont have a clue their favorite strokes until you find it for them then they say ya that one dont stop!

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I agree with others - every girl is different. I would add up that it is really important that the girl is self confident and let you do what you want (i.e. ready to spread her legs wide). You may see this strange, but there are some girls that even though they have sex frequently then they're sort of a bit shy to let you eat their pussy, and we cannot eat a pussy if she's rebelling :)

A reason for those not liking a pussy could be a bad experience. A friend of mine had tried eating a girl's pussy once and he said he didn't like the taste, and that was his first and last pussy eating.

johnny_2100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 10, 2013
I can't imagine how someone could NOT like to eat pussy.
I think as you others said it is most important to let her show you what suits her. To play with the tension of your tongue muscles (you can make her hard and pointed or flat and soft), and don't spare with spit :p
Things i really love to do:

- Licking in circles (or 8 shape) around the clitoris and the inner sides of the labia.
- Keeping my tongue still and let her move and do the work (SO SEXY!)
- Licking from her asshole up to her pussy
- Tickling her clit by fast flapping with the tongue
- Softly biting the Labia
- Trying to suck her inner labia and clit into my mouth (works only shaved propperly)
- Digging my tongue(which is really long and big nearly Gene Simmons Style;)) as deep in her pussy as i can.
- Let her grab my head and rub my face on her pussy till she cums (BEST!!:eek:)

DrPickie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2013
each and every pussy is different and takes getting to know what works.

some need to be treated with respect and lapped gently while others need loads of pressure and the added stimulation of fingers sliding in the pussy or ass.

I didntbelieve that women could hate having their pussy eaten until i found such a woman - she thought it was dirty and wanted no part no matter waht i suggested. Takes all types i suppose.

How do you like yours eaten CassAhhDee

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
my gf likes the tongue on the outside. I love to expose the clit with my fingers, then flick it with my tongue. Once shes about to cum, I stop. Then I go around the pussy, by her thighs and all around the edges, maybe go in deep, then go back to the clit.

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
2884e65b9d0188d7672fc42dd5d6b78d_29828.jpg

As for technique, I like to write letters of the alphabet on her clit with the tongue!

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
now you inspired me to learn chinese writing:)
you really think of letters in that moments? I can't think on anything. Not even technique while you just feel how to do it and never remember how you did afterwards.

Last edited:

JEflutterby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 26, 2012
La Luna
thank the gods above someone said this

I absolutely love eating pussy, and like the gentleman above said, everyone is a bit different. So, you do have to pay attention, to see how each one responds to certain techniques.

I like to start slow, and tease a bit. Either, kiss my way down, from mouth to neck, chest, stomach, just above the clit... or start at the toes, nibble on each one, lick under her calf, and kiss my way up her inner thigh until I get to the sweet spot.

Then, I tend to lightly lick, openining her up slowly with my tongue, getting her clit erect, and stimulated. I might suck on her clit a bit, almost like a little cock, occasionally letting my tongue slip out. Then sticking my tongue deep inside her, start almost fucking her with my tongue (which is also quite long, I can touch my nose and below my chin), as my tongue is fucking her, I'll rub my nose back and forth on her clit. I'll alternate between the two for a bit, judging her reactions. If she is ready for it, I'll start sucking her clit, while I use my index finger to reach her g-spot (like making the "come here" motion with my finger), this usually drives her over the edge.

If she still wants more... I'll start to work my tongue further down, and eventually to her ass, again I'll rub my nose back and forth, usually just touching her labia, so I'll bring my thumb up to her clit and rub it back and forth as I lick around her ass, and eventually penetrate her with my tongue.

Obviously the techniques vary with each, but hopefully you get the idea :)

And, its a bonus if she has a creampie!

thank you thank you thank you

Closer22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2013
One thing I do that most guys don't is I do it really messy. I really get in there so much that I can feel the lips of her pussy on my cheeks. Not the whole time obviously, but part of it. And part of that is because I enjoy it that way. By the time I'm done I want her juices flowing down my neck. I also notice while doing this that if I lick her clit with more force behind it than just my tongue she responds in a whole other way. This is after getting her all worked up though. Wouldn't be forceful with the clit right away. But I've noticed with several girls that good forceful licks to the clit while applying pressure with the whole head can drive them absolutely crazy!

I'm a rough fingerer too. I can't help it. Between my fingers, tongue, cock and any toys I might use, your pussy is going to get a workout!!

TallDave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2014
Scotland
Variety never just do it to the same rhythm. Slow, tease, speed up, slow down then when she is ready slowly build up control the orgasm :D

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
Not sure what technique I use but I generally know I'm getting it right when the thighs start closing around my head, and the face humping starts... the large amount of juices are also a give away

Featured Threads

New Personals