Pussy eating

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I also thought that when the face humping started that's when things were going right, but now I realize it's when u get to the point where you don't know where or who you are anymore.
But that's the woman side of it.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
thats a very interesting view cass, hearing from a womans view. so how did you cum to discover these not knowing where ur at feelings?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Well I had someone eating my pussy very enthusiastically. I think. It's hard to remember. This gentleman was so good at it once tongue hit pussy I was a bit flustered. Lost track of time. Felt like I came pretty quickly and forever, and that's when those feelings came in, I don't remember if I humped his face or tightened my thighs around him because I had no idea if I was doing it at the time, I was so not there anymore I was on cloud nine.

tinus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2013
The Netherlands
How I do it

Giving oral pleasure to a girl is one of the things I like the most. But a special way I dont really have since every girl likes it other ways.

I mostly start working my way arounf the labia, slowly working my way in giving long licks from down up. Depending on the reaction I lick the inside of the pussy. Some gils just don't seem to like that. Then I work myself up toward the clit giving it teasing licks, circling my tongue around it. And at last licking it sometimes slowing down to not make her cum and let her enjoy the feeling. (Girls if you dont wanna be teased just grab my head and press it agains your crotch, ill get the hint then ;) ) at the final stage I suck the clit while licking it very fast. Ofcourse also use my fingers or any toys to play with the rest of the pussy hoping for not only a clitoral orgasm.

But as said before, I try to keep track of reaction because all girls like it an other way.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
No technique... just wild loosing thoughts of anything and feel the same excitement...

Featured Threads

New Personals