Racial Kinks

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I Have a confession....i really wanna fuck a black guy. like a huge 12 inch cock and ripped....lol well atleast try it or be abused by a big black guy! forced to swallow his whole member

Anyone have anyother racial kinks? or thoughts on mine?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Do you just want to be forced to take any large object in any of your body cavities which causes some painful extremes to be felt or do you need to also feel the heavy flow of hot cum deep in all your "slots"?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
hmmm well if u put it that way, it is fun to feel hot cum.... :blush:

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
I used to fantasize about my ex girlfriend hooking up with black guys with big cocks, cumming in her, and me having to clean her up. I even sent her videos of other white girls getting gangbanged by bbc, she really enjoyed them, but I could never convince her to go through with it. I've even thought of subjecting myself to such whoredom, but cannot get the nerve to do it! Maybe one day, if I'm lucky!

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
Rather than having the fantasy of having my girlfriend or wife getting used by another man, I had the fantasy of using another man's wife or girlfriend. I have since played it out, completely abusing a slut-wife and letting the man listen to her degradation through the walls.

JoMo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Is it specifically a big black member fetish, or a big member fetish?

Somewhat surprisingly, the "Black guys have big cocks" thing has been shown to be a myth, averages come out almost identical to white, western males.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahah im sorry but from what ive seen and heard, that "myth" has been varified 1000 times! lol it would be hot for a bf or husband to be defensless while iwas fucked infront of him

Is it specifically a big black member fetish, or a big member fetish?

Somewhat surprisingly, the "Black guys have big cocks" thing has been shown to be a myth, averages come out almost identical to white, western males.

JoMo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
ahahah im sorry but from what ive seen and heard, that "myth" has been varified 1000 times! lol it would be hot for a bf or husband to be defensless while iwas fucked infront of him

Still, statistics and studies bear out: average size of white male members and black male members is almost identical, Asians tend to be a bit smaller.

There is some thought that skin colour will change the appearance of the penis and make it seem larger.

With people reporting anecdotally that it's true, people tend to remember and mention things which ratify their belief, and ignore or not see as important those that disagree with it.

successful_loser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2011
cuckold

For sure. One of my bigger fantasies revolves around being second in rank to a big, muscular hunk. He does my gf/wife better than I ever could and I have to watch

Kinkyguy69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 29, 2010
Gotta admit i do have a longing for a mistress that then gets a bunch of black males in to cum on me ect or even for the mistress to be black. No idea why though? ;D

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Racial Kinks - Large Cocks?

Well all I can say is -- I am a black female and this is my respond LOL! I never wanted a LARGE COCK it is just painful NOT ELSE unless your coochie is out of whack lol

I had a guy show me a penis that was 12 inches and I RAN! I did not want the wind to blow and the coochie would howl because the bottom fell out.

I think about a white guy making love to me with flowers and softness and best of all a CONVERSATION after we are done. A conversation other than was it the biggest you ever had.

Well I hope YOU ALL will not be too mad about my post. Just trying to join in and meet new people.:cool:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
In viewing picture blog sites like tumblr.com or similar themed sites, male homosexual behavior is always depicted as white-on-white. If a black guy is involved, they are the "top" or "Dominant" 100% of the time.

Why is this so common? I propose an alternative to this typical behavior.

@sarahamber: Would you be interested in having a black guy fuck you if you got the opportunity to "fuck" his asshole first with the largest "white" strap-on dildo? Or you could ride his big cock "cowgirl" style while his own asshole is impaled on a super thick, super long "ron jeremy" style dildo. Another "position" would have your ebony "stud" riding a Sybian on full speed in his asshole while you deepthroat his cock!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
hmmm very interesting point! I've never thought of it! you're right, cuz when i think of a black guy, i think atleast 8-9 inches, maybe more, than i think huge 6ft pluss, and like 200 pounds of all muscle, so i think being dominated, but i DO love dominating guys as well. except, if i were to dominate a black guy, id ride him cowgirl, and while he was enjoying me, id tie his arms to the bed, get off, and bite his cock so hard he'd know who was boss, and bring in a real hung white guy to do the punishment! all while he licks my ass...of course :)

In viewing picture blog sites like tumblr.com or similar themed sites, male homosexual behavior is always depicted as white-on-white. If a black guy is involved, they are the "top" or "Dominant" 100% of the time.

Why is this so common? I propose an alternative to this typical behavior.

@sarahamber: Would you be interested in having a black guy fuck you if you got the opportunity to "fuck" his asshole first with the largest "white" strap-on dildo? Or you could ride his big cock "cowgirl" style while his own asshole is impaled on a super thick, super long "ron jeremy" style dildo. Another "position" would have your ebony "stud" riding a Sybian on full speed in his asshole while you deepthroat his cock!

Featured Threads

New Personals