Ratio and advice

Agia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2009
So I know this is stating the obvious but I figured I would point out the overwhelming ratio of submissives/slaves of the female gender to Dominants of the male gender. I mean it is a task in itself to find a submissive/slave that fits your taste's/preferences and then you have to begin training based on limits. This is not something for the feint of heart. It is not like going to the bar and finding a girl to take home for the night.

A few things to know and realize before hand is that you will not find someone the same day you decide that this is the lifestyle for you. Most sub's/dom's know there personal sexual/lifestyle preference since they were hitting puberty. Its something you know. I personally like things my way and if there not done that way I tend to get extremely agitated and have to go back and fix things to my own satisfaction.

Again, If you aren't sure or you aren't ready for the search for the person just right for you then don't go about wasting someones time just to realize its not for you. I have seen a lot of people broadcast there interest in the lifestyle to only turn around and act the opposite of how they say they will. Get your head on right. :rolleyes:

Featured Threads

New Personals