Released from chastity.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
So, I've had to release myself from captivity. it was almost a complete 4 days straight, but I got an itch an discovered that I wasn't getting clean under/inside the cage. Had to release myself and clean things up.

Took everything off, cleaned it off, cleaned my dick off and found chafe marks on my dick head, and on the sides and around the balls.

I'm suspecting the base ring is just a little to small possibly. Being over weight doesn't help things and I'm going to have to find something else to work with maybe. And loose some weight but that's another story and battle.

So, the goth club with a fetish night is still a go but I'm going to have a nice wank before hand just in case something interesting happens at the club. Don't want to make my first time there a scary memorable event. LOL

I'll be staying out of the cage for a while. Going camping at the end of the week at a big event up in Butler, Pennsylvania. Don't think I'll get a chance to "play" there... at least not in this lifestyle.

Featured Threads

New Personals