Report for a dare.

thatsecretplace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2014
The Netherlands
This is a dare a good friend of mine gave to me, and my report for it...

The dare:
Ok pathetic whore get naked and wear the tightest tongue you got. Put it on and give yourself a wedgie. Keep the tongue up with a belt, rope, etc. And get the mousetraps on your tits and write over your body piggy slut. Next you will go in all fours and be a good piggy slut. Put you pig nose and pig ears on and start Oinking loud! Roll around. Spit on your hands and clean them like a pig. Get a book on your head and start crawling in circles. If the book falls down put a buttplug in your ass. Every Time the book falls switch the buttplug (in the order sofie, jeroen, mike, hunter) If you get 25 circles without letting the book fall down you are done. Next thing you do is getting as many clothpins on your tits as you can. Get a buttblug in your ass and the vibratone soft balls in your pussy and do 15 jumping jacks. After you are allowed to hump your favorite thing and cum.

My report:
I waited until my family left the house and immediately got stark naked. After I was naked I walked upstairs to my room, where I already made everything ready for my session.
 I put on my white thong and pulled it up high. The thong deep between my pussy lips and ass cheeks, it was quite painful. I secured the thong with a belt. I put the mousetraps on my nipples, this was very humiliating. Then I wrote ‘piggy slut’ on my belly, and I put on the pig nose and ears. I did all of this in front of a mirror, so I could look at myself slowly getting turned into a stupid pig cunt. I was so embarrassed about how I was looking.

I got onto my hands and knees, this hurt my wedgie even more, and I started oinking really loud whilst crawling about. This turned me on a lot. I spat on my hands and cleaned them.
 Got my book and put it on my head and started my lap. The book fell right away so I inserted the first plug, no lube. This was a very hard assignment so I got to the 3rd plug very quickly. My ass stated to burn a bit. With the mike buttplug in I made it to 22 laps before the book fell again. It was time to insert the hunter, which would make it look like I Had a tail. I needed a bit of lube for that one, but I used toothpaste as lube. This burned my ass so much I got tears in my eyes.
 I put the book back on my head and made it to 20 laps, since I didn’t have a buttplug left I decided to smack my fat ass 20 times. After that I tried my best at the laps again. I crawled around with a burning asshole and red ass cheeks, oinking all the way through.
 I succeeded the 25 laps, and tired I plopped on my side on the ground.

I layed there for about 5 minutes, and got up.
 I put all the clothespins I had om my saggy tits. I put a buttplug in. I used toothpaste as lube again, I let out a sob it burned so much. After I put the vibratone soft balls in, these hurt when I insert them.
 After I did 15 jumping jacks, the first to fall off were the mouse traps.
 Every time I landed my cunt and ass hurt because of the toys and the wedgie. My tits hurt because of the clothespegs. The pain became horrible at jump 9, but I pushed through.

When I was done I grabbed my teddy bear, the bears’ name is mr. Teddy. I hugged it close, wich hurt because of the clothespegs on my tits. But I kept hugging it close, I begged to the bear. I said: “Please, mr.Teddy can I fuck your face.” “Mr. Teddy can I be your good slut and hump you. ”
I put the bear between my legs and started humping. “Thank you for making me feel so good, mr.Teddy.” “I’m your dirty slut, mr.Teddy.” “my pussy is so wet, mr.Teddy.” I kept saying, sounding like a pathetic whore. The humping hurt my cunt and asscrack since the wedgie kept sliding back and forth. It all felt so good, I got what a dumb slag like me deserves: humiliation and pain.
 I kept talking to my bear, I nearly came but I stopped myself.

I walked over to the mirror, in it’s reflection I saw a dirty used slut. I looked at myself for 5 minutes, then I grabbd my teddy and positioned it so it could look at me. I started taking the clothespegs off while looking mr.Teddy in the eyes. I took the thong off, and took the toys out and cleaned them. 
Then I went for a shower myself. Back in my room I jumped in my bed naked, put a nightlight on, hugged mr.Teddy close, and put my pacifier in my mouth. “Thank you, for fucking your slut, mr.Teddy.” I whispered into the bears’ ear.
 I turned on my side and fell asleep.

Featured Threads

New Personals