Rip...

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
A master I had in the past that I still spoke to has passed. I found out last night. We had a fight a week prior and I apologized last night. His girlfriend at the time texted mebback telling me he had passed. Im unsure how to react. Im kind of in denial to be honest. That thisbis some crazy horrid joke because of our fight. Master held me all night and has been making sure im ok all morning. Just needs some time to sink in. He had become a huge help and a friend and now he's gone in the worst way. I can only hope he went somehwrre good. The thought of him dying... he never got to expirence a stable life. Hed always had bad luck when it came down to it. Hes been homeless and convicted of being a xchild molester (he was 19 she was 16 and he was helping her to her car so she culd rest as she was shitface drunk) and I had helped him come to terms with eveerythimg and be less down on himself. We then decided just friends was better as I had school and he wanted 24-7. We fought for the first time and now he's dead? Really?

Featured Threads

New Personals