Rules or tasks for Tuesday evening

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Hi all! On Tuesday I'll have some time to myself (entire house empty, yay!). Since I like surprises I'll let strangers decide how to spend 8 hours of that time. I'll start around 5-6pm CET (so dinnertime for me).

This time I have the following options for you to choose from:

• Assign me painful or disgusting tasks in this thread, within or slightly pushing my limits. I'll do my best to complete these and will send you proof if requested. So things like "wear nipple clamps and a buttplug the entire time", "eat your dinner from a dog bowl and piss over it first", "spank your ass 100 times ever hour", etc; you all are way more nasty and creative than I am so I'll see what you come up with :)
  • If you're not feeling particularly creative, I have a couple of Faproulette collections that I can choose from to fill my time. You can pick a category and have me choose a random one from that, or even choose a specific one. Most of these will take a couple of hours to complete, so if any are selected I'll work my way through those within the time I have. Specific roulettes first, in the order given, and then random selections from these collections. You can choose from: pain, heavy anal/A2M, deepthroat, and if you're feeling particularly sadistic chance of puke or non-scat ones from scat or piss.
  • And finally, if I don't get any assignments or have time left, I'll post in the "person above no limits Kik" thread on GetDare and risk someone responding there :eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals