United States (East of the Rockies)

tinyslaveboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2013
18 year old switch male seeking a 21-24 year old switch female

Hi there, I'm tiny slave boy, and I am relatively new to KT. I've been here a few weeks but I am just getting started on this section of the forums. I am new to the BDSM scene. Basically, I believe that I am more of a submissive type, rather than a complete slave. I have fun doing CBT more than anything, and love it when women tell me what they want done to me.

I live in the TX, and I think that I would like a master in North America so that we would line up time wise at least a good amount of the time. I have a yahoo email, which is [email protected]. Currently I will do pictures once I get to know my mistress. In addition, I am a human being and would like to be treated as such, so no animal play for me.

Seeing as I am new, I would prefer if my Mistress had some experience so I could learn the ropes as we get going. Also, I rly dnt lke it when ppl tlk lke ths. So please, actually use (semi)intelligent sounding words when you type. As far as toys go, I do not have any, but I am very, very good at improvisation, so I can make it work. At the start, I am thinking about more of a short-term, lighthearted relationship, but If it grows into something more then come what may. The same goes for the time I can commit: At first, I may not be able to do much, but if it gets interesting and grows on me then I will make it a priority.

• Kinks:
CBT, Anal Toys, Urethral Play, Spanking, Caning, Ice, Clamps

• Experience:
I am relatively new to this (more info in the main description).

• Limits:
Limits are in my signature

Featured Threads

New Personals