seeking a mistress that loves cbt and being worshiped

motionless

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2015
Ok so I'm looking for a mistress that both likes what I'm into and loves owning a slave. This can be long term, short term or anything, online instructions, role play and maybe in person but that'd be long term you can message me on here or kik or email I'll listen those at the bottom. Ok we I'll say stuff I'm into and some situations that I really like to give you an idea how I like to be dominated and owned. I like Bdsm, cbt, whipping, spanking, face sitting and a lot more. I believe a mistress has control one of the reasons I really like cbt. Tie up my balls really tight it shows a mistress owns them and whip them, tease my cock as you sit on my face and I eat you out. A Mistresses body is very sexy I'll be on my hands and knees kissing your feet but this could go with the cbt say my balls are tied up tightly as I'm kissing your feet and you demand me to sit up and spread my legs open I'd do it and you could put your foot on my cock or balls your choice not crazy hard but enough I'm in pain and know your in control. In this position you could have have a lot of fun you could have me say I'm your bitch, make me beg to lick and kiss your feet or your pussy btw you could do this bare foot or in heels up to you. You could also order me to eat your pussy but do it so I have to reach up to do it witch Will make me pull up on whitch ever you chose to crush. Also during face sitting you can whip my cock and balls as I eat you out whip them to make me lick faster or deeper or just because your the mistress and I'm the slave. I'm very open to fetishes I'll definitely tell you what I won't do if you like something just ask we can work something out and if we can't crush my balls or cock with your feet as I beg for us to not do it. But I'm very open like if you pull out a strap on and say you want to fuck me I'll do it that's one of them I'm open to. The stuff I like is the Mistresses pleasure, things that show the Mistresses control I do like pain but that stuff still hurts and I will moan and what mistress doesn't love hearing their bitch moan? My balls could be tied up tightly every time you use me only untying them every 30 mins for safety then tie them right back up. I love when a mistress grabs my cock and balls and says they are hers. I have a lot of suggestions and ideas that will help us both like if you love using a strap on tie up my balls really tight I'll spread my legs open and you crush my balls with your foot and as you do that I'll beg you to fuck me with your strap on as I look up at you wearing the strap on and once you think I begged enough have me suck it then pull your foot of my cock or balls. I'm sorry I made this long but I want mistresses to know how I am I'm ver submissive. If you are interested in owning me please message me on here or kik me masonmiw or email me [email protected]

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
All sounds good to me. I've been there often over the last 60 years, many times with nice ladies, but alas never for free.
I wish it was different I'd welcome that

Featured Threads

New Personals