Selfbondage at the riverside

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
Report from 30th of April - Selfbondage at the riverside

This story happened on end of April. The flash point was that I read about a selfbondage release by using the hands of a clock.
I was thinking about a selfbondage adventure in the nature for some time, so I decided to combine both ideas.

There is a river nearby with wood on one side just down to the waterfront and very rarely used paths far from the bank.
So I decided to go there and search a place near the river, where I can see the boats, but they will have very few chances to see me and even if they will see me it would be hard for them to get to me.

I had prepared a little box with a spare key for the handcuffs, connected to a string and frozen into some ice as backup release.
This box, a clock and some bondage and torture stuff were in my bag when I left the house.

I took the bike to get to the river and stopped at a supermarket before to buy some candles, because I had another interesting idea for the night (see next blog entry).

At home I had searched for a little bay on the map and how to get to it. So when I left the supermarket I had to ride some time along sandy paths through the woods until I reached a little copse that seemed as if it was the one I had to stop at, to get to the bay.

I put the bike besides the path into the woods, so nobody could see it when walking on the path.

I took my bag and had to climb down a slope before I found a deer pass along a little rivulet that led to the river.
Once there I walked along the river and searched for a nice place. I walked very far, sometimes through thicket, always looking for a nice hidden sandy place at the waterside.

The problem was that it was very windy, especially directly at the river.

I found a little sandy section with some trees, but it was very exposed and I feared that I would be too visible there.
So I left that place and found a place at last that had some trees not far from the waterside, but far enough I wouldn’t be clearly visible. Sadly it was no sand there, only typical forest ground, but I put the leaves away from the tree I had picked, so there was bare earth I could sit on.

I positioned my photo camera and started to prepare the tree.
I had a hammer in my bag and nails. I used one of them to hang up the clock. Also I tied the spare key in the ice block to a branch of the tree.

I took off my shoes, socks and pants and tied some rope to both of my ankles.
Then I removed my boxers and used some string to tie my balls up, but I left some string for using it later.
Next I put a butt plug in my ass.
Then I had to strip completely and I could feel the cold wind on my bare skin. And now I was standing nude at a river with many boats passing.

I attached some clover clamps to my nipples and went to the tree and tied the key for the handcuffs to it and put the ring it was attached to on the hand of the clock that shows the minutes. It was 5 minutes after the full hour, so I had to wait 15 minutes until the hand will be in a position the key would slide down.

I knelt down in front of the tree and fastened the ropes at my ankles with knots.
Then I used the ends of the string around my balls to knot them behind the tree, so my balls were tied to the tree.
At last I cuffed my hands behind it and was then tied to the tree facing the river.
There is a photo in my album showing this.

Now it had to wait until the key would fall down to get free.

There were many boats passing, but not so near that there were big danger to be seen. Nevertheless it aroused me very much to be helpless tied to the tree and tortured while there were boats out there I couldn’t avoid that they will see me if they come closer or would observe the coast.

I waited until it was time for the key to fall down. But nothing happened. I’m not sure if it maybe had fallen down a few minutes later, but with some effort I could reach the string from the key and could pull it down.

I freed myself, but was very aroused yet. So I tried some leaves of the stinging nettles which stood there on my nipples. I clamped the leaves to my nipples and took some photos.
It wasn’t really bad hurting, other than I expected.

But I was freezing then, so I decided to collect my things and go back to my bike to ride home…

Reactions: extremegayggg

Featured Threads

New Personals