September 2nd

Vinnie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 31, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Had an awkward day... Totally not my regular schedule...

First I woke up, received a phone call from my father, he needed a second hand at work, he owns his own business, (HVAC/R) So I told him I'd meat him at the Fish plant, (frozen seafood warehouse) where we both have a share in it.
I got there talked to the owner, Mr. Lee, he's about 80 y/o. I went into the kitchen made myself a coffee and grabbed myself a Danish , so uncomfortable because wherever you are there are groups of Koreans speaking Korean very loudly, and they look at you wierd.
I went to walk out onto the docks , Mr. Lee came up walking beside me, (I known him since j was 15) he still treats me as a kid or young adult, he slipped a wad of 100s into my pocket just as he would so my father wouldn't see when I worked for him when I was a kid. I smiled , chuckled and thanked him. Of course my dad just walked through the curtains, I said, "What up yo?",
(something my dad and both my brothers and I say to each other) he said it back,

Anyways general conversation and j asked mr. Lee when his birthday is, everyyear my dad and him and mr. Lee's partner go to the club, so n was like I wanted to go this year.,

Did I really have to type all that? I get so into typing a part if my day i get into typing my entire day.. :/ Sorry.

Well I go off to work with my dad , mr lee have me $2400.

Got home, given a humping session from Kayla, and well gotta read another blog of mine for more.

Kayla had me insert a 2.5" buttplug into my ass for the night, no discomfort, still have it in. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals