serious master looking for a female slave to serve him

Darensmith_12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 17, 2018
i'm a 22 years old master, and i'm looking for a slave to train for a long or short term, and they should be active and to be able to hold a conversation without answering one word dry answers. don't bother to text if you will waste my time.

for almost 5 years now i've trained a lot of slaves and made them know their places, i will happily take slaves of any age, race or body type, i like to give tasks and rules to do and apply when i'm not active, although most of the tasks that i give during this time is mostly non-sexual, i prefer to have someone well opened up to to be trained in different things, not only sex, as i said i've trained so many slaves in the last 5 years and i'm very experienced and dedicated for this.

i will only accept people who are 100% committed to this so if you come to me for a one night chat or just when you are bored or horny, you will be blocked. period. as i said i'm very committed to this so i want to use my time on the people who i feel that they are committed and deserve it.

if you are looking for a master to pet you and be gentle on punishments when you are bad then you came to the wrong place. if you decide to act bad then ill probably be the meanest master out there, so i don't want wining soft little pussies crawling over on me.

you must be able to obey me and do exactly as i say without any silly excuse, you know what you are applying to so don't act stupid with me.

you must prove that you are worthy of my time in how committed and dedicated you are, and most importantly of all of this :TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE A GIRL. scammers and boys are blocked.

loves : slavery, torture, power forcing, writing lines, brainwashing, hidden public, ddlg, wax play, piss play, food control, feeding, humiliation in all kinds (public or non-public etc.),
wetting, getdate, stuffing, cbt, spanking, wedgies, pain in all kinds. (pics and vids ABOVE all and the most important thing)

deslikes : scat, sissies, soft, blackmailing.

limits : needles, blood, feet, face pics (from me)

please make some effort and detail your PM's with things about yourself, likes and limits. (a plus) and why you think you are qualified to be my slave , as you see the effort i'm putting into this ad i hope you do too in your replies.

any short message as "hi" or "hey" will be blocked.

Featured Threads

New Personals