She needs ideas

sk0073r

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 17, 2010
a few nights ago, my fiencee told me she wanted to rape me. I was totally fine with that;

she pulled off my clothes and tied me up, then stripped herself... Then she stopped...
She told me, she didnt have any ideas what to do to me; she loves being in control and tieing me up so im helpless, but from then on out she doesnt know what to do. I gave her some suggestions and ideas, like bite my nipple, scratch me, play with me fast and then stop, make me suck her breast...
She did all of it... But its like, i was telling her what to do; it didnt feel like she was in control over me...

We are just starting out with bondage and femdom, so she isnt yet confident enough to do anything extreme;
though i would love her to do somthing extreme that involves anal, watersports, whatever.

Someone suggested i got a anal plug and gave her the choice to use it or not; but personally i think she would be freaked out a little...

Does anyone have any advice or ideas for us?

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
This is one of the hardest things to work out. Being the Dom really takes a good imagination and a knowledge base of how to, what to do, and what turns on your sub/lover.

You might want to sit down and do some verbal scenarios, but first both do some research. Read, watch stuff on line for starters. I would suggest you both do this on your own, let the ideas come naturally. Then set a night, talk about limits (if you have any) and go from there.

I've had subs be in control, but they never really are because they are either living out my fantasies or have to be told what to do. It usually ends in "Being in charge is hard" LOL.

Featured Threads

New Personals