Short, Slutty, Sporadic Play Sessions

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Due to my personal and professional lives, I am not able to serve digitally in the way I once was. This has resulted in my KT and KIK logins being sporadic and oftentimes for shortish periods of time over the course of a few days.

During those periods in which I am able to login however, I am overwhelmed with a desire to serve someone, anyone, who will degrade, dehumanize, and take full advantage of me, with limits respected. It should be realized that these sessions will often be short and vary over time but, if you are interested in being on the list of Masters/Mistresses I contact upon login, please reach out to me via KIK, in my profile, and I will do my absolute best to contact each of you to serve as your pathetic cum dumpster whore.

xoxo

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
I look forward to your return so we can pick up where we left off.
kik is TheDemandred

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You seem to like permanent rules:
  1. Do as this video says: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnjDy1vZaso
  2. Each morning, before you step on the ground, get 5 zaps on each nipple plus 5 on your clit.
  3. Get 5 more zaps each before each time you eat
  4. Finish the day, once you have lifted your feet of the ground for the last time, with 5 more zaps
  5. Add 1 PM dare to your PM DARE list, allowing anybody to assign you additional zaps. As usual, they must be in tripplets: one for each nipple plus one for your clit

Enjoy!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Please report to this thread weekly, being as detailed as possible...

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Due to a humbling, but overwhelming, amount of interest in my whore holes, please know my response may be quite delayed but I wish to do my best to serve all.

xoxo

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals