should i be punishen

wedgie boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2012
should i be punished fo not shaveing my body hair like usual bc i was lazy?
pm me if u think i do and with punishment.

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
241_1000.jpg

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
should i be punished fo not shaveing my body hair like usual bc i was lazy?
pm me if u think i do and with punishment.

So like, did you mash your fists on the keyboard to come up with that random string of letters and misspelled words that barely resembles a sentence?

wedgie boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2012
just so u know i have a major learning dissabilty ok that for being so nice.

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
just so u know i have a major learning dissabilty ok that for being so nice.

Using a learning disability as an excuse is pretty pathetic.
I have dyscalculia but I managed to get a B in Math and an A in Physics at the end of high school, after quite a bit of hard work and practice, which is extremely good for me, even as the school recognised my 'disability'.

Using correct grammar isn't hard, and if you're finding it hard, practice instead of using a disability as an excuse. A disability should be something to overcome, not something to accept and use as an excuse. Way to limit yourself, bro.

TL;DR, you're an adult, please speak English so people can understand you properly. You're likely to actually communicate with more people that way, which would benefit you as it would everyone else. It also means more people are likely to reply to your posts, which I assume is what you want...

Last edited:

wedgie boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2012
U know what ur right kitten i shouldent be on here good point . Oh so sorry im not a grammer major like you ok u dont have any stress probably ok so u right i delet this for u ok have nice day kitten .

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
Dude, whatever.
I was saying if you actually type in grammatically correct sentences instead of hopeless jumbles of letters that barely resemble sentences, people would be more likely to reply to your posts... which is what you want.

And I'm actually a Physics major...
In fact, my current job is teaching kids with disabilities how to read properly, so I have nothing against you bro, just seems odd that you'd conduct yourself in a way that would lose yourself to opportunity to get a reply.

wedgie boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2012
Ok i do need some lesson sorry u got my angry personalty my bad.

Featured Threads

New Personals