sixteen days total

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Been a few days now since I was released. Mistress mailed the key back to me and it arrived last friday. I let my mistress know it arrived and she said I could unlock. That night I had to go out and it was nice not to have to worry about making sure the toilets at the pub were clean(ish) before having to pee. I've learned that sitting is the best way to take care of business. Then saturday, after checking here and a few other sites, I realized how horny I had gotten. I had promised mistress that I would ask her permission to relieve myself (cum), but, I didn't.... after not having cum for sixteen days, I made quite the mess when I came, some going clean up to my shoulder.
Monday, the day of my doctor's appointment. I thought it was supposed to be a physical, but it was just a checkup and prostate check. Since it wasn't a full physical, my doctor (whom by the way is a cute little asian lady) said we could put it off, but I said no need. Since she's a woman there has to be a "chaperone" of another nurse. So, there I am, lying on my side half naked with just a paper towel over my waist. She proceeded with the check (which is pretty quick) putting on gloves, lubed, and proceeded to shove a finger in my ass rather forcibly and twisted and turned a little and then it was done. I have to admit, I kind of liked it... but it would be inappropriate to mention it to my doctor. LOL.
I need to find me a kink centric doctor :D
Afterwards, I let my mistress know I didn't make a mess on my doctor and I could've probably remained locked, but glad I didn't. I also told mistress of my failing and that I awaited her punishment. However, because she's new to it, she decided that my two weeks of lockup had been punishment enough. I tried to let her know she should come up with something... but she said next time if I failed her.

Anyway, it may seem odd.. but I kind of miss not being locked up. I might have to do it again, maybe just during the week or something.

Featured Threads

New Personals