Slave punishment

Sexxybabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2014
Missouri
I own a slave and he came without my permission 4 times. I need new ways to punish him. He will do anything I say. Please give me ideas. Thanks! Mistress C

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever he decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your partner is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this possition for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 20 minutes rip the clamps off and pm me.

Then

kneel in front of a window on uncooked rice for 30 min in front of a window for 30 min.

Now go clean a room spotless, nude.

then start it all over. do this from 6 am. till 9 pm.
Unless you beat the dare.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
To start with you will put nip clamps on for 10 min. then off for 2 min. Then put them back on for 10 min ¼ of a turn from where you took them off. Then off for 2 min. Do this for 6 hours. While edging once every 30 min. You will put a vibe of some kind in your ass hole. You will be naked kneeling on rice, legs spread as wide as possiable, at a table. Your hand you normally write with will be tied to the table, leg or somehow so it cannot reach the top of the table. You can tie it with a shoelace. Now you will write 750 times.
Dear mistress your horny little slut has been bad and deserves whatever you desire to do to me. Please accept my apology. I promise I will do better.
Now this must be all correct such as capital letters, punition, and must not be on 1 line. Any unreadable lines will have to be redone 10 times.
Then you will come back here and give a very detailed report for all to read!!!!!

Sexxybabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2014
Missouri
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this possition for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 20 minutes rip the clamps off and pm me.

Then

kneel in front of a window on uncooked rice for 30 min in front of a window for 30 min.

Now go clean a room spotless, nude.

then start it all over. do this from 6 am. till 9 pm.
Unless you beat the dare.
I'm HIS mistress. I'm looking for things to punish HIM.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
He's just recycling old ideas anyway. It would help to know some of his dislikes in order to properly punish.

karent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
He's just recycling old ideas anyway. It would help to know some of his dislikes in order to properly punish.

Agreed, we need to know more about him and you. I also usually feel the punishment should be related to the offense somehow. In the interim you could use the nipple clamp or even the rice ideas mentioned above. Both are effective punishments I've used with my sissy slave husband.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
I find that the little spring loaded hair clips are really good for nipple clamps. Those little plastic fingers just grab on nicely. You should put them on then every 15 minutes, he should take them off and rotate them a 1/4 turn before putting them back on. I think an hour or two of this is a good start.

Of course you can also take some of these and attach them to his cock and balls. Make sure that you use the smaller hair clips so that they bite into his flesh.

Featured Threads

New Personals