Slave, sub punishment & training

shiktik

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2014
Willing to be trained or trainer

I am willing to be either trained or become a trainer for/by FEMALES ONLY. Virgin anal, and 7 inch cock when fully hard. Please consider me. Kik is username. (ALSO FIRST POST!)

dominnc272

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2013
Here as a Trainer for females

I am here as a trainer for females pm me for info

imslaving

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 11, 2014
Victoria in Australia
This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

Please can i enroll i need a mistress

dutchbond

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2014
This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

Please make me a slavexxx

paddledmale28

Verified male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2013
Earth
Before I consider joining....are people actually being set up with Mistresses/Masters?

I have seen threads like this in getdare and nothing ever happens.

Make.fun.of.me

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2014
in desperate need of immediate punishment

I'm a bisexual 21 year old female in the eastern part of the usa. I've been very bad and out of control and need to be punished asap, please help me

xnxxxn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 6, 2014
I would be everyomes slave, kik me al bbjmtz please i serve you

Featured Threads

New Personals