Slave, sub punishment & training

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
There is an opening for 1 male and 1 female. But you must be willing to be a sub/slave. Things like being told to sleep without covering is not followed, and then a writing punishment is not followed. Then complain they are tired of this. This is not expectable. You are her because you choose to be, or your master / mistress choices you to be. So let’s try 2 new ones and see if we can get better trainees.

bigmac

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2015
I wish to enroll as slave/sub for mistress only Kik at bigmac7012

Last edited:

Sissymasey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 12, 2015
This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

I have been a bad bad boy I deserve to be punished. I'm a straight male sub/slave and I am a student looking for a mistress

sissyslave77

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2014
sissy in need of master

I am a naughty little sissy who needs to be shown where my place is. I have very few restrictions, and even less experience. Please show me how to be the submissive slut I was born to be

lucky_londoner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2015
I'd like to be put in line!

Hey there, I'd like to be put in line for when there is a male opening. I'd prefer a mistress, but am flexible. I wont disappoint!

My kik is Olondon23. If you'd like some more contact details, kik me and I'll give you email etc.

anthonyc9999

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 14, 2014
hi im interested in enrolling and getting trained, only interested in mistresses
kik anthonyc99999

Featured Threads

New Personals