TheGrandInquisitor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 1, 2019
For a while now I have been toying with the idea of setting up a slave training school or service if you will. So now that I am in a position to effectively dedicate the time needed to such an endeavour I have decided to set up said service.

In order to eligible to apply for this service you must meet two basic requirements:

1. Be female
2. Have a kik

The primary form of communication will be via kik so it is essential you have an account. The app is free and easy to use so this shouldn't be to much of an issue.

Also please be able to and prepared to send both pictures and videos at some point. Having said this, let me make it clear, I DO NOT EXPECT PICTURES STRAIGHT AWAY (but if you want to do so I'll have no objections 😉) I am willing to wait until you are ready/comfortable. These pictures and videos will be of both a sexual and non-sexual nature!

If you meet these requirements please follow the steps bellow to apply to the training program.

Step 1 - Complete the application form which can found here:

Step 2 - Contact me Via my kik (which is: SlaveTrainingService) to say that you have filled in the application

Step 3 (optional) - Leave a reply bellow informing me you have applied.

Now i know this is a daunting and possible insane task but I am willing to dedicate time and effort to this I ask that you be patient and willing to dedicate the same.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to see your application.

Featured Threads

New Personals