Slaves Who Want a Task To Do

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Any slaves that would like to receive a task that they can do then just pm or kik: kbsoftware. Let me know what you like, dislike/limits. What you have handy and rate your pain tolerance 1 to 10 with 1 being mildest to 10 being bring it on :)
You can also request a type of task, a quicky, something for the day or whatever happens to be on your mind.
You do not have to send me any pics/vids of you performing the task but I certainly won't refuse any. But I do require that you do send me a reply telling me the task was done, what you thought of it, any changes or suggestions and anything that you have in mind. Just be honest you won't hurt my feelings and it gives me the opportunity to learn and grow.

And since I am growing as a person I will take not only take requests from females but males as well. I'm still straight but I have what I hope you will agree, great ideas for tasks/punishment :)

PS: Let me know if you are male or female, you would think it would be easy to figure out but I've run into a few that were not ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals