Some days just fucking suck.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I sometimes wonder what the fuck, during bad days. The ususal how can it get worse.

Today I found out my wife miscarried not on child but three. Then some arrogant prick at my work goes off on me because I am following company policy.

I run a tool crib inside a factory. I work for one company. The prick works for another who own and operate the factory. Both companies have a policy that I tried I enforce. Instead of an ok no problem I get a tirade tantrum, where I am insulted, and have my job threatened.

Got to admit it took all my will power not to rip his throat out. How the fuck do days like this happen. How am I expected to keep control when things this serious occur.

I know most don't care. But this is the only place I can vent. It is days like today I wish I had a face to face slave. Not to beat my frustrations out on, but to help calm me. My wife is having her own day of grieving that I need to focus on. But where does that leave me.....

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I am glad to say that the bad has resulted in good as well. I received a formal apology from the dickhead's superiors. He will be receiving disciplinary action for his conduct.

Also my online sub decided last night to fully submit to me until such time as I release her, don't see it happening any time soon.

It is rare for me to have such a positive outcome soo soon after such a bad day. The loss still stings. But my wife and I will try again.

Thank you to those who messaged me giving their condolences and support. It is appreciated

Featured Threads

New Personals