Something new and embarrassing.

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Before you read what happened today I feel that I need to give you some background information.

You see as some of you may know I am a part time slave for my Mastress. What this means is that when she feels like playing and I am in town she can send me demands via SMS or by email. Sometimes we play in person too. She has been my Mastress now for many years and I allow her complete control over me when we play. BUT in my real life I have a wife and am straight and the wife has no idea that I am a closet sissy. My mastress has made me wear panties and lingerie, she likes making me get dirty and lately has even made me lock up in a CB 3000 and only release me when I have done all my chores in front of her. Over the last short while she has included some of her friends in person to humiliate me and had me strip, pose in lingerie, kiss their feet and even make me fuck a blow up sheep in their presence. And now has started an album to humiliate me more as now all of you can view what she makes me do.

Well it started out okay this morning and this is how it went.. I was told to log on to kinktalk and see that she had posted two new pictures of my wife naked. This is extremely humiliating for me as my wife allowed me to take all pictures and had said that she didn't care what I did with them as long as she didn't know. I don't want to share my wife and don't want any other people seeing her naked body or the very private pictures that we have taken over time. I find it embarrassing knowing that my Mastress can post them and allow all of you to see her... So, I logged on and their were some new comments made about the wife and the new pics... I was immediately put in my place and sent a text to my Mastress. My Mastress responded with short instructions..... Put on the sissy panties with the green bum and pastel see through front and go about your day until you get further instructions. My Mastress was aware I had a meeting downtown today. Just after noon I received a text from my Mastress telling me that when I was done my meeting I was to go the a sex shop close by and call her once I was inside. I was nervous as I had been sent there before to purchase costumes and clothing and was alway given a shopping list before going inside. Why did Mastress want me to call her? I drove to the store and parked around the corner and walked to the store. Once inside I looked around and I called my Mastress. On the phone she asked me who was in the store and I replied that there were two slaes girls re stocking and chatting at the costume counter....my Mastress then told me to hand over my cell phone to one of the girls.... I protested and asked what she was going to do? She told me not too worry and that I would not get kicked out of the store and that I was to do what the clerk would tell me to do. I walked up to the closest clerk and couldn't look her in the eyes and just looked at the floor and said that there was someone on my phone that wanted to talk to her. She smiled and took the phone, my Mastress and her chatted for no more than a minute but it felt like a much longer time, the phone was passed back to me and my Mastress explained to do as required and to call her once I had left the store and hung up. The clerk that had spoken to my Mastress then told the other clerk out loud what was going to happen..... The clerks were to pick out something flashy and feminine that I was then to pay for, and go to the change room and put on.....then I was told that I would be required to open up the curtain and allow the clerk to verify that I was wearing whatever she had picked out and for me to call my Mastress and allow the clerk to tell her that she had seen me wearing it. Then I would be allowed to put on my shirt and jeans over top and had to leave wearing the outfit underneath.... I couldn't believe that my Mastress had done this but what choice did I have... The clerks picked out bright blue sequinned bikini style top and matching boy shorts.,... I then had to pay for it first, then told to go to the change room and strip and put it on.... I did. I was very self concious as the shorts are way too tight and makes my penis look non existant. I then called my Mastress who told me that I had to take a picture in the change room for partial proof and asked me to pass the phone to the clerk she had spoked to only a few minutes ago. I passed the phone out the edge of the curtain and told the clerk it was for her.... I felt her take my phone and heard her say a few words....She then opened the curtain and there I was, she simply laughed and told my Mastress that it was verified. She then hung up the phone and told me I could get dressed over top. I closed the curtain and put on my jeans and shirt and said good bye and exited the store... Of course I heard the two clerks laughing as I left.

I then called my Mastress from my car and she gave me the following instructions.... I was to go home and strip to the costume and write a detailed story on how it went today and post a picture in my album of me in the store in my costume. (My Mastress' Dares) Only after it is posted am I allowed to take off the costume and get any new chores.

There will be more stories of my chores as my Mastress demands and of course she will be posting the humiliating pictures in the albums section.

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
I was just given permission to reply as my Mastress controls what is put on here.
I am extremely humiliated and embarrassed that everyone is allowed to see my wife. I always thought that she is mine and for no one else to enjoy or see. The idea that people get to see her naked is even more humiliating for me as I don't know when my Mastress will add new pics. The worst part is that I know she plans on putting up very private pictures soon. She first wants to make sure that I am thoroughly humiliated by every comment made. This evening she wants to make sure that I get a good picture of my wife's ass so that tomorrow she can post it... Then depending on comments I am sure she is going to post much worse.:eek:

Last edited:

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Although I am extremely thankful that she is blotting out my wife's face... and mine.

Last edited:

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
does your mastress have a kinktalk profile? I am sure some of us would like to speak to her.

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
You can PM to this account and I can give you more information about me as I control his profile. My slave is only allowed on here when I let him. He is not allowed to make any changes or any comments unless I give him permission.

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
So, I guess I should update you on what my Mastress has instructed me to do..

Last night she had checked in with me and had asked if I would be available to play this afternoon. I quickly cleared my schedule and said of course Mastress. She then told me that her friend has arrived in town and she wants to see what a humiliated slave looks like. She told me that she would send me instructions later. Late last night I received an email with instruction to put the key to my CB3000 into a small cup and freeze it and to take a hand cuff key and put it in a small cup and freeze it too. I was also told to shave my crotch bare and take a pic. In the morning I am to lock up in the CB3000 and take a pic as proof, then put on a pink bikini bottom and the blue new outfit top. Then I can put on my regular clothes over top and bring the frozen keys in a cooler, maids outfit, various panties and pick up my Mastress and her friend at 12:15 today. I am not sure what is going to happen but I am sure I will be required to write about it here. :)

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Well, it took me sometime but I'm ready to write about my adventure with my mastress and her friend. I was only a few minutes late and when I picked them up they were already laughing at the fun they were going to have. My mastress introduced me to her friend and told me I was to call her highness. She then told me that while driving to the park I was to explain about kinktalk and to stop before we arrived at the park and show highness the pictures of me that my mastress has posted. Well, that was bad but then Mastress had me show Highness the pictures of my wife and to read out each comment that had been posted. Mastress and Highness laughed their heads off and enjoyed every minute of my humiliation. From there it was a quick 15 minute drive to the very large park that my Mastress had choosen for my adventure.
As we arrived to the park my Mastress gave me directions to a distant parking lot where various walking trails begin. I was told to park and get out of the car. My Mastress then packed out a locking cable, handcuffs, full maids outfit, and the small cooler with the frozen keys to my cock cage and handcuffs. I was then told to take off my pants and shirt so that Highness could see what I was wearing. This all took place in the parking lot.... Mind you there were only 3 other cars parked, but the hikers/walkers could be anywhere? I quickly stripped and both Mastress and Highness started laughing. They took my car keys and locked my clothes in the car and told me to carry my Mastress' purse and to follow them. Remember, I was locked in the CB3000 and only wearing a pink thong bikini bottom and a blue bikini top and sandals. We started walking up the trail and we walked about a kilometer before my Mastress stepped off the trail and proceeded a short distance between the trees. At that point my Mastress had me get on my knees and beg for permission to be further humiliated. I was already sufficiently humiliated and wasn't sure what was next. Mastress then had Highness slip down her shorts and panties and had me kiss her ass. (yes, she took pictures if all this and she will post them in my album shortly) she then had me lick Highness right in her ass, they both laughed and said it was time to lock me up. Mastress then removed a locking cable and locked it between two trees, she then had me stand between the two trees, completely visible from the walking trail, and handcuffed me to the cable. I had no where to hide. Mastress then took my sandals and removed my bikini bottoms and top leaving me standing there butt naked but with the cock cage on. She then gave me the frozen cube with the handcuff key in it and put the frozen cock cage key by my feet. I was then told that once I figured out on how to get the keys I was to unlock and meet them back at the car where they would be waiting. Even though I was naked I was told that when I arrived at the car I was to be completely dressed up in the maids outfit including, thigh highs, heels, garter, body suit and apron. My Mastress said they would leave parts of this outfit along the trail back and I was to find it all. And if I didn't walk out into the parking lot in full uniform that they would not let me into the car... And off they went leaving me locked naked to a tree in a public park next to a walking trail.

I'll continue on my adventure back to the car later.

Last edited:

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Slave's Matress

For those of you reading this, we have now separated the account. I am Mastress Ang and if you would like to message me, please feel free to do so. If you would like to talk to my Slave, continue to message angssslave, and he will ask me permission to respond to you! Hahahaaaaa!

Vinnie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 31, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
If you had any respect for your wife I would allow that to be your limit, and no give pictures to your mistress, still if your not giving pictures still shows no respect for your wife, your doing this behind her back, she should know what you like and talk to her about it, if it ends of in divorce then that's the best, you won't be disrespecting her, and embarrassing her, and you can have someone who respects what you like.

Last edited:

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
To Vinnie

For every story, there are 2 sides. You may say that my Slave is disrespectful to his wife by giving me those pictures. And some may view that as true. Others may look deeper, to see that:
a) his wife has given him permission to do with those pics whatever he will so it is not a violation of her trust. In addition to that, her pics on here are censorred so she is unrecognisable.
b) Slave's wife is not the most agreeable sort. She is judgemental and thinks many acceptable things are "perverse" just because she doesn't understand them. You just assume that he has never tried to involve her.
c) My Slave enriches his fantasy life with me, but he and I certainly do NOT have physical contact and thus he is not cheating on her in a physical sense, as many sexually frustrated men have been known to do.
d) The name of this site is kinktalk. Not sure what that implies to you, but it's not eHarmony.

Personally, I would say that you are the disrespectful individual, judging consenting adults on their play that really doesn't concern you.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Hello Mastress,

I like your comments and I enjoy the pics you post of both slave and wife.

And have to agree that this is about sex kinks etc between consenting adults and if his wife gives permission to let them be used however, then she probably does that simply to get him to leave her alone... if she is as disagreeable as you put and he hates it then long may it continue.

And finally because you look so good in your pic when was the last time you were semi or naked on camera? :)

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
The continuation of my adventure...

So there I was locked naked to a cable attached to a tree... Watching as my Mastress and Highness were walking away along the trail leading back to the car and hearing them laughing at my predictment. I quickly started sucking the ice cube containing the key to the handcuffs, every thirty of so seconds I would then try to rub it in my hands to speed up the melting process. I was very nervous as I kept thinking that I heard someone walking up the trail, of course there was no one yet.... But I was completely naked and trying my best to free myself. What felt like an hour but was really only 5 minutes I got the key out of the ice cube...I quickly unlocked my handcuffs and ducked behind a tree. I then grabbed the ice cube with the key to the cock cage and started rubbing it into my skin to try to melt it as quickly as possible. Hiding naked behind a tree while trying to get the key out really made me feel helpless as the walk along the nature trail was going to be a long one while trying to make sure no one sees me. In the time it took me to think of getting caught.....the key was free..I unlocked my cock from the cage and packed the handcuffs, the cage, the locks and the keys in the little box that my Mastress had left behind. Now I started walking along the trail completely naked including barefoot. After only about 50 feet I found the black garter belt laying on the ground, I picked it up and kept going towards the parking lot where I was sure that Mastress and Highness were talking and laughing their heads off. I kept going and another couple of hundred feet went by and there was a thigh high nylon laying on the ground....Then I heard it! I heard the jingling of a dog leash and it was close. So, there I was naked holding a small box, a garter and a nylon around the corner from someone walking their dog. I quickly ran off the trail and tried to hide behind a log laying on the ground. I then looked up and over and could clearly make out a female holding a leash just down the trail. I kept watching and could see her picking something up off the trail and looking around. What was she doing? It turns out she had found the main body piece of the maids outfit...was she going to take it? Wow, was I nervous... She then looked over the outfit and hung it up on a tree.. She was laughing and looking around. Had Mastress said something to her? I kept hiding. It took a few minutes but I heard her dog walk by and still stayed hiding until I was sure she had gone by. I then slowly walked out onto the trail butt naked. I looked in the direction she had gone and was so happy that I had gotten this far as had I still been locked to the tree I would have been cought for sure. Can you imagine what this woman would have said had I still been locked up? What would I have said? Prank? Dare? It didn't matter now anyway. I still had a long way to go and I quickly started towards the car. I made my way towards the maids outfit that was now hung on a tree, I grabbed it and put it on quickly. It didn't cover much as its so short that you can see my ass from behind and my crotch if I'm not careful..... I kept going and not far I found one high heel and the apron to the outfit. I tied on the apron as it covers a little more of my crotch and kept going. As I was appraoching the last section of my journey I heard people talking and coming out of a trail, at the same time I saw the other high heel and other thigh high on the ground.... I ran for the last two items and grabbed them, I then jumped off the trail and hid behind a tree. At the same time I saw a man and two women walking towards where I was hiding. I laid low and hoped that they didn't see me.....As they were walking by I heard the man clear his throat and I am sure he was pointing to me behind the tree. They kept walking and I waited for sometime before I even moved. This was tough, I was so close to being exposed and now was the hard part. There was only about 200 feet to go before the parking lot and now I had to put on the thigh highs, the garter and the heels. I put it all on and this did it. I was ready to walk the last 200 feet dressed up as a maid but not wearing any panties or underwear. Here I go I thought, and I started walking out..... As I walked out of the trail and into the parking lot I was happy to see that I was close and thats when I heard my Mastress and Highness laughing seeing me getting close. I approached the car and was told to get in and drive. I was told to drive a little ways down the road and while driving to tell them about my adventure. I told them everything and they laughed and laughed...But the weren't done with embarrassing me yet... They then had me pull over on the side of the road, they then told me I could get changed...except their idea of getting changed was for me to entertain them....My Mastress handed me a bikini and told me that I was to get out of the car as a maid, I was to go in front of the car to a clearing in the woods, I was to take off the maids outfit and get completely naked.......then......the worst.....I was to jerk off and climax....after that and only after that could I put on the bikini and return to the car. OMG! I ran out of the car to the clearing and did exactly as I was told...I could hear Mastress and her friend, Highness laughing... When I was dressed in the bikini I returned to the car red facced, humiliated and tired. I was given my shirt to put over my top and told to drive them home and that my adventure was over for the day. I was then told that I had to go home and write this story...then and only then would another outing be planned.

So, there it is. My adventure in the park...and now that it has been posted....I am ready for my next in person play time with my Mastress

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Very good Slave

Hahahahaaaaa!!! This is a pretty good recounting of what happened Slave! Highness was very impressed with your obedience! AND she said you had nice legs! Hahahahahaaaaa!!! The part you may not have known is that had there not been quite so many people around, I was gonna toss out your runners and then make you chase the car to get your real clothes as she held them out the window while I drove!!!
Anyways, now that you have posted this, you are right, you have earned the right to more play in person. Our outing this time will be in a beach setting. Since your bikini broke while doing this chore, you know I will be sending you to buy another one... And it won't be for me!! I bet you can't wait! Hahahahaaaaaa!

Featured Threads

New Personals