Spice it up

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Hey guys, I'm KINDA using this site again....oprative word being KINDA, and it's seeming slow again. Not many posts, quieted down...

So let's try to spice things up again!

I want to hear different ideas people have to try to get this kinky version of get dare lively!

-post some topics you guys want to talk about
-post some stories you want to hear
-post ideas that we could possibly pass on to the mods and hope and prey they listen

... or anything else kinktalk related on your mind!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I'll start. Besides the obvious, i wish there was a kink talk chat room...

I want to hear more people talk about crazy kinky stories from there past. Or kinky things people have done recently. It doesnt have to be long, just little snippits or posts. Or even if more people sarted blogs (similar to my gd one) talking about things they are doing or have done.

Stanley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 14, 2011
not to kinky but ill try to add in. me and my ex girlfriend met up to hang out. she use to be m sub. so i pull up to her house with my car and she gets in, i pull into a back alley and tell her to get out and put her clothes in the trunk she dose and now her dd pierced breast are exposed then i blindfold her and driving around. i eventually stoped at a park then stripped my self then got her to lay her chair back and i fucked her for about twenty mins. she was so horny from the drive she came once instantly and once again just before i did. then i got re dressed drov her home but i left her blindfolded and handed her clothes to her and put her key in her hand. then watched as she tried to find the front door to her house.

doubledown1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 16, 2011
Sarahamber,

I've been lurking here for a bit, and just started posting for the first time in a LONG time on GD. it seems to me that GD has more of a spirit of people actually, well, doing things, than here on KT. It seems to me that one way to spice things up around here would be to import more of the doing dares ethos from GD, but with an emphasis on providing proof. Part of the frustration of GD is that there is often no way to confirm that someone has done a dare. Here, because of the more open content rules, a dare thread could be made that emphasizes real evidence of completion. To that end, one thing i'd like to see the mods add support for is video posting.

as for your bikini rule, i love the idea, though i find it... difficult to participate. lets just say that i'm not one of the six pack guys, and body image issues also apply to guys.

Anyway, good thread, good enough to convince me to post here for the first time!

Featured Threads

New Personals