Still locked in chastity

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I'm still locked up... this is now 10 days. My longest time so far. I know I've got at least another week to go. Mistress promised to put the key in the mail on monday, but that's a federal holiday in the states. So, it probably won't get picked up until tuesday. If the mail goes as well as it did going to her, it should be to me by friday.
I promised her that I'd ask her permission to unlock when it arrives and she said she'd think about it because I don't have to be out of it until monday for the doctor's appointment.

As for the tasks, the box-in-a-box she was going to do... she told me just a few minutes ago, that she won't be able to do it... this time. She's been super busy at work and dead tiered when she gets home. I'm kind of disappointed, but we'll work on something.

In the mean time... had to go to work this afternoon for a hour to shut down systems. She told me I had to wear my frilly panties, fishnet stocking and bra under my clothes AND have my butt plug in the whole time. When I got home she gave me permission to take the plug out but to stay in my fishnets for the rest of the night.

She makes me so horny and frustrated

Featured Threads

New Personals