Stinging Nettle Torture

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
Report from 14th of May

Once I saw photos of girls beeing punished with stinging nettles, which were stuffed into their panties. I was very horny today and was curious about nettles the for some time, so I decided to give it a try.
I made this decision when I was in the forest for taking photos.

I picked a nice brunch of nettles at the path and took them with me to a secluded spot. Before I started, I edged several times.

It cost me quite an effort to begin. First I took some leaves and begun to hit my cock with them, where they immediately started their mean burning. It was real pain, but the more leaves hit my cock the better I could stand it.

So I was ready to stuff the stinging nettles into my boxers.
First some plants left from my cock, then right and then I put some in place before and behind it. I felt severe burning sensations and had some problems to get all stems inside. My genitals were in flames.
I had expected that I had far too much nettles, but most of them were now in the front of my boxers and started their vicious work.

So I had only some plant left for the bottom of my boxers, where they begun torturing my ass soon after I put them down there.

But I was still horny and rubbed my cock through my boxers and the nettles, which stung more and more into my cock.
My skin was now full of wheals and I was horny, dripping into the brunch of nettles in my boxers which set me on flames with the burning pain they caused.

Moving was difficult now because every step made another plant sting into my skin. But I ignored it and got on my bike and left that place.
During my ride I felt the burning in my boxers and it was painful, but I liked it.

The nettles were in my undies for a bit more than 20 minutes. Then I put them out. The fresh air on the tortured parts of my body caused a second wave of burning. I edged again.
I was a bit sad that the torture was over, so I picked some new plants, only a few, and put them again down my undies to my balls and my cock. The new nettles were a bit stronger, so I my genitals were heavily burning on the way home :)

It was painful torture, but I liked it.
While I wrote this report my ass and my genitals were still burning a bit, even if the torture is some hours ago.

Tordalk

--> Photos here

welshdresser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Nov 12, 2009
as anyone who has tried nettles will know, your genitals have a remarkable ability to deal with nettle stings and will recover far quicker than other "normal" skin areas.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i haven't tried using stinging nettles on my cock or ass-just on my back-and thats painful enough!,yes,i would use stinging nettles as the ultimate punishment for a slave who had angered me as it doesn't cause any permanent damage-i have yet to find a slave who will willingly submit to such a quite unpleasant punishment-but there is one particular person who i am very displeased with at the moment who i would definitely inflict this on!

oldman39

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2015
I have tried using nettles on my cock, it was intense for a short time. i was kinda disappointed, that it didn't leave any itching. i am going to try it again using more nettles. I would like to hear from anyone on this.

Featured Threads

New Personals