Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
Western Europe
City
Breda
Kinks
Exposure, bondage, degredation, ownership, humiliation, restraint, ws, anal play, ownership, cum control and denial, worshipping, exposure, blackmail
Limits
Scat, vomit, kids
Experience
9 years of experience serving in real life. With a few mistresses, lots of online experience

Switcherino

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 10, 2017
Netherlands
Hey there,

My name is Alex, a 28 year old switch from the netherlands. I've been looking for a Domme for forever, subs are easy to find. But this is by far one of the harder things to find (from my experience), so i wanted to give this a chance.

I haven't been able to explore my limits yet since i've never had a Mistress, So if we are a match, we will have to find out! I love to get forced to do things i dislike (Within limits), getting tied up and facefucked, i love selfbondage for as far my experience goes. Keep in mind that im not as experienced as a sub and probably have a lot to learn, which i will gladly do!

My Mistress has to be strict but caring, i would be open for an online or real life
Domme. Webcam is not required for online, it would be a plus. I am available on Skype, KIK messenger and Snapchat. You can find these at the bottom of this ad.

To see my toy collection, please go over to my albums. I have a webcam available, but i prefer phone since i have a desktop PC, and a phone is more convenient when moving. I'm open to play for a short or longer period of time and actually build a bond.

I work long days and i expect my Mistress to respect this. I have all time in the world to serve my Mistress outside work.

my contact information:
KIK: alexbreda1
Snapchat: alexcouf

I truely hope that theres interested people, and that this ad will work

Featured Threads

New Personals