Draft123

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2011
As this is kinktalk, here's my particular kink.

I am turned on by the specific state of dress that involves a shirt or jacket on the top half, maybe shoes and socks, but nothing in between the hem of the shirt and the feet. Bottomless, pantless, naked below the waist, whatever you might call it.

But that's not all. I like it when the person dressed that way feels embarrassed, vulnerable, humiliated and exposed, as though they have no choice but too dress that way for one reason or another.

To me, this gives rise to endless fantasy scenarios.

No doubt there could be stories written that involve this scenario, and I just might, but instead I like to invent ways to inflict a state of unwilling bottomlessness upon myself. I could go to a park at night, place down a padlock key, walk another 200 metres, run a chain through all lower-half clothing and around a tree trunk and lock it with a padlock. I am then placed in a situation where I am bottomless and I have a necessary task ahead of me that involves walking bottomless in a park for 400 metres. I'm getting hard just typing this.

That would be done in a park at night to avoid being seen, but what if you could be seen by someone who wouldn't mind seeing you that way? I've done this at a gay cruising spot at night-time. I parked my car with my passenger side facing the entrance of the park. I opened the rear passenger side window fully and the driver's window opened just a small crack. I got out of my car, locked the door (mind you I'm on the side where no one can see me), and dropped the keys in through the open window. Now I couldn't get back in the car without climbing through the window on the other side, but I wasn't done yet. I took off my shorts and underwear, and pushed them in the slightly cracked window too. Now I was also stuck bottomless. It was exhilarating. There had been a guy on foot who looked like he was walking loops of the whole area. I did all this when he wasn't near me, but I hoped he'd be back... and he was. I saw him coming from a distance. He had probably heard me slam my car door. At all times as he was walking towards me I stood on the opposite side of my car. When he got closer he tried snaking around the car, forcing me more out into the open. We went back and forth for a bit, with my heart pounding, before eventually I just made a run for the open window and jumped in, exposing my ass to anybody who might have been watching.

Does anyone else share this kink? I'd love to share some ideas.

BootyBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2014
One of my favourite kinks. Stripped down to a tshirt in a clothing store fitting room once, stuffed my briefs in my mouth and felt my ass up a bit whilst taking selfies, i had openned the curtain cover a tad so people see me, exhilarating

Featured Threads

New Personals