Teamviewer

Notachicken

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2013
Personalize the computer, snoop around, disable remote input, put a password on teamviewer, install something like k9 and take control over my internet usage and so on. Ideally looking for something long term, so we can build trust in eachother and hopefully get to the point where you have full control
Please No black screen, you can disable me and download k9 if you will. but no black screen please

726-250-290
1g6gw2

Last edited:

Notachicken

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2013
Personalize the computer, snoop around, disable remote input, put a password on teamviewer, install something like k9 and take control over my internet usage and so on. Ideally looking for something long term, so we can build trust in eachother and hopefully get to the point where you have full control
Please No black screen, you can disable me and download k9 if you will. but no black screen please

726-250-290
1g6gw2

I am on again.. but please no black screen, disable me if you want, no black screen! Maybe even teamviewer settings
ID 726-250-293
Pass- whp121

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
If someone wants to use mine you can.

Like the other guy please no black screen and please don't disable me.

Don't download K9 but you can personalize the computer and do other things.

ID: 759 170 754
Pass: 754jys

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
Personalize the computer to your taste, snoop around, disable remote input, put a password on teamviewer, install something like k9 and take control over my internet usage and so on. Ideally looking for something long term, so we can build trust in each other and hopefully get to the point where you have full control (including keyloggers and all that).

No complete lock down of the computer (for now), keylogger or blackscreen please.

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
I'm on.

I'm gonna be on again for a little though I may not be present while your on because I am going to take a shower. What might I find when I come back? I dunno.

759 170 754

4y17ka

Featured Threads

New Personals