Temporarily Exposed, I'm supposed to ask...

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
After losing a dare, I'm on temporarily.exposed at https://temporarily.exposed/image/0ceea323-1802

I'm supposed to say thank you to the 33 people who have extended my embarrassment and to the 296 people who have viewed me so far.

I'm also supposed to ask people to post a reply to this message if you think I have a cute butt.

I'm also supposed to ask people to PM me if you would like copies of my pictures.

Finally, I'm supposed to encourage people to continue to extend me. With 17 more extensions, my humiliation will extend into the new year.

With the 33 six-hour extensions to what was originally a one day post will keep me on the gallery for at least nine days.

It just keeps getting better and better.

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
I extended your picture for you.

feel free to extend mine if you like, in my signature

Slyder

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 14, 2017
I think you have a cute butt

I think you have a cute butt and your small little penis is also cute.

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
I have passed 52 extensions

My picture has now passed 52 six-hour extensions. The people I made the dare with are very excited that I will be embarrassed into the new year.

I am supposed to think everyone who has contributed to my embarrassment by viewing me or extending me.

Thank you.

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
I'm supposed to again thank the now 59 people who have extended me and the 418 who have viewed my picture. From an original one day exposure, I will now be on Temporarily Exposed at least through January 3rd.

If you haven't already extended me, I'm supposed to encourage you to do so at

https://temporarily.exposed/image/0ceea323-1802

I am also supposed to encourage people to request copies of my pictures or to place me on Tumblr. To do so, you can PM me. I have to provide the pics.

Finally, and just to really add to my humiliation, I'm supposed to make sure people notice that of all the guys currently on temporarily exposed, I probably have the smallest dick.

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
Lol. Is the fact that you have a small penis adding to the embarrassment?

You don't mind if I make a copy of the pics and send them to one of those small penis sites do you :p. Lolol

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
Lol. Is the fact that you have a small penis adding to the embarrassment?

You don't mind if I make a copy of the pics and send them to one of those small penis sites do you :p. Lolol

Yes, the small size does add to the embarrassment.

Unfortunately, as part of my dare, I am required to send pictures to anyone who asks for them to use in whatever way you see appropriate. If you want the pics, just PM me.

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
Hehe goodie!

What can I say, I enjoy embarassing boys with thier nudes. Even more so when they have an inadequate manhood. Lolol

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
I am supposed to thank Angelatheexposer for her tremendous help in increasing my exposure and humiliation.

Thank you very much.

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
I though we talked about you calling me Miss Angela going forward! I would suggest against getting on my bad side.

Featured Threads

New Personals