Thats it

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Yea,I give up in end I am not worth it.

Earlier this year I get my heart broken by some bitch that lies from me and takes money from me, and trying to move on I meet liars and so on.. But finally when things look better I fuck up and everything just goes south.. Even with all that has happen I get dumped so easy making me feel like I am garbage, so I must be.

So with that said and done I am leaving, I may return time to time.. but odds are I will not post or even bother anymore, I am just not worth it and I have things to plan beyond this all, I be 30 in a year and my life is pure shit, so may as well get use to it..

Bye all was sorta fun.. wished I had more fun.

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
If you have the audacity to call my wife and I liars, then I am glad that her mother died to cause her to attempt suicide to put stress on our relationship so that we dumped you. Thanks you, for posting this blog!

Last edited by a moderator:

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
muttslutt91;bt853 said:
If you have the audacity to call my wife and I liars, then I am glad that her mother died to cause her to attempt suicide to put stress on our relationship so that we dumped you. Thanks you, for posting this blog!

To be honest, I did not even know you guys earlier this year... I wish you would of read my post properly besides saying that but I know you had issues I am sorry again and would like to be friends... the very least..

Also, the Liars I meet I told you about, the fakers or people that say they want to meet and never show up or stop talking to me after a day or a week. For you, the part where I messed up is mostly for you. I am sorry I was not clearer.. But I also did not want to name names, so once you read this all tell me I can delete it and all.. I was planning to till I saw your reply.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals