The dream.

Kadan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2014
My life used to be simple. Poor yes, but simple. I thought I liked things simple. Now, I’m not so sure. Sometimes when things take an unexpected turn, life gets better. Sometimes it doesn’t. Here is what happened to me.

We snuck into the multi-billion dollar building for the third time. I had heard a lot about the building. The first twenty-two floors of the building are the headquarters for the company that controlled the world and the last three floors are the home of vicious old bastard who owns it.

Our plan didn’t work the first two times; I don’t know what possessed us to believe it would work the third time. I think we must have been idiots or something. For all the brains between us, there were simply neurons that just weren’t firing.

The first two trips into the building went exactly the same. Darby and I were able to sneak through the main lobby, into the elevator and ride up to the ninth floor without being spotted. When we arrived at the ninth floor, we left the elevator and made our way to the third door on the left. We did what we came to do and then we went back down the elevator to sneak out the service entrance.

We never made it out the service entrance. The first time we made it halfway down, we could hear shouting and we got scared and pulled the stop button on the elevator. That was just another dumb move because that alerted them to our location. I found out later that they didn’t actually know we were still in the building until we did that. After listening for a moment, we decided to restart the elevator, hop off at the next floor and book it up to the roof and hope the helicopter would fly over in time. I wasn‘t interested in getting caught. I had heard plenty about the guy that owned this place. They said the old man was just pure evil.

So, Darby and me, we make it to the roof without encountering any security the first time and sure enough, there was the chopper. The second trip we made it about as far but we had a narrow miss. Both times, we made it to the roof and the helicopter was right there. So we were able to get away both times.

I guess the first time; the guy must have thought that he was being invaded by homeless people or something. Who knows, maybe he thought it was aliens because, the second time the security was tighter and it took a little more stealth to get in. That was just the first part of our plan. The second part of the plan was the REALLY dumb part. See, after a certain period of time, I was supposed to sneak back into the building so that I could set off the device. The way the device was supposed to work was when I set it off, it was supposed to zap all of the guy’s computers AND any computer that he was linked to. That would take out some major businesses as well as some big banks because supposedly he has the main control of them from his office.

That was ultimately our goal. See this guy, his name is Thayden Berenger. He owns half of the free world that we know of. He probably owns half of the part that isn’t free too. It is because of him that Darby and I were so bad off. He took over the factory where we worked and all the factory workers were put out. Neither of us have much of an education so there isn’t much we can do. Now we could hardly afford to feed ourselves, much less afford a place to live. Once we lost our jobs, our little apartment was close behind. We moved to the streets. We had been pretty happy for the first few years we were together but then with the factory closing and not being able to afford the apartment and all; the stress was getting to us. I knew it was only a matter of time before we split up.

Splitting up wasn’t something that I really wanted. I mean, an unpleasant known is always better than any level of unknown right? So anyway, in a last ditch effort to save what little we had between us, we hooked up with this group of people who disliked this Berenger guy as much as we did and that’s how we ended up where we were. We were proving to them we could be trusted by sneaking into the enemy’s headquarters and dismantling his world. If it worked, I wouldn’t need that group anymore; but I didn’t see that then.

So, we sat down to revisit our plan of how we were to get into and destroy this guy’s world and we decided that instead of trying to lock onto his mainframe, we would just hook in remotely through his elevator computers. We waited a week before trying the third time.

The day came for us to try again. We actually managed to walk into the building and go straight to the elevators. Since I was the one that knew how to hook up the device to the wiring system, Darby was the lookout. We hit the button for the eighth floor and I went to work. I had everything hooked before we ever made it up. Then, when the elevator doors opened we pushed the button for the lobby. I was really scared going back down because this was as far as we had made it the two times before but it always fell through. The elevator made it to the lobby without incident and we walked right out the front door. It was a piece of cake.

We were almost giddy to have made it all the way through. Now all we had to do was the last part. We walked down the road to a gas station where we bought a few sodas. This time things were going perfectly. I couldn’t help but giggle a couple of times. We were really going to make it this time. Darby’s cell phone rang and it was our contact. He said that the software was set up and he was ready to activate the system. Now all they needed was for me to go back to the elevator and use the small handheld device to create a glitch in the system for about half a minute until they could get the software in.

That move was no problem for me. Darby would wait in the van and I would be in and out in less than 5 minutes. The handheld computer was the size of a cell phone and would emit a signal that would throw off their system. All that our contact needed was a thirty second glitch and we were home free. This would ensure that the old man who owned everything would lose it all, just like we had. The plan from here on couldn’t go wrong, but it did. I walked through the front door and headed straight for the elevators just like before. Just as my hand reached out to touch the elevator buttons, a strong hand rested on my shoulder.

“Excuse me, Miss? May I be of some assistance to you?” Oh my goodness. This man looked amazing. My brain was now in the midst of a thirty second glitch. He had one of those deep dreamy voices that would make a woman just scream for an orgasm. He also had just a hint of an accent. I wasn’t sure where it was from. I am sure that I stuttered a moment before answering him.

“I… um… no you can’t. Thank you though.” And with that I turned back to the elevator and punched the button. The dream man waited a beat and then he put his hand on my arm again.

“I’m sorry Miss. but, you aren’t going to get on that elevator.”

“Oh but it is alright. See I have an appointment with Mr. Berenger. He is expecting me so it’s alright for me to go up. In fact, if you don’t let me get on the elevator, I am going to be late. You must know how Mr. Berenger is; he can’t stand to be kept waiting.” I was really praying at this point that my lie wouldn’t fall through. I could feel things getting worse by the second. I considered for a split second turning and bolting out the front door. But the second time the dream man took hold of me, he didn’t let go. He studied me for a moment with those dark brooding eyes.

“Miss, would you come with me for a moment?” With that, he firmly gripped my elbow and guided me down the first floor hallway. I never made it into the elevator.

Dream man led me down the length of the hallway and we entered a room at the end. It looked like one of those police interrogation rooms that you see on television.

He walked me to one of the two chairs there and motioned for me to sit. I was a little bewildered so I sat without having to be asked. I still marveled at how beautiful this man was. It didn’t register with me just how much trouble I was in.

“Miss, why are you here?” The man asked so quietly that it took a moment for me to realize that he had spoken.

“Umm… what?” He just watched me. All at once I got the impression that this man is accustomed to not having to ask questions twice and that people don’t lie to him.

“I asked why you are here.”

“I… umm…. I have an appointment with Mr. Berenger.” This time it was my turn to speak softly. He studied me quietly for a moment the way a teacher does when they aren’t sure if you are telling the truth. The moments passed and he didn’t respond. I almost spoke again thinking that he hadn’t heard me.

“So, you are the one. Did you work alone? No I know you didn’t. Your accomplice was spotted the second time you entered this building. What do you want?” He spoke with such calm and quiet that I was taken aback. My daddy always used to speak like that when he was really mad. I figured my best defense right now was to stick to my story and play stupid.

“I’m sorry Sir; I’m here to see Mr. Berenger. I have an appointment with him. You work here;you should know that he doesn’t really like to be kept waiting. I am going to be late.” I stood up by my chair but I didn’t move away from it.

“Oh really? Would you like to know something really interesting?” I nodded stupidly as I slowly sat back down into my chair. Dream man stood and came toward me. He bent over so there was only a hair’s breadth between our noses. He then spoke very slowly and plainly. “I. Am. Mr. Berenger.” I was dumbfounded. I didn’t know what to say. I just sat there and stared at him the same way he stared at me. I didn’t have a response for him and he just continued to wait as if I had more to say. Finally he stood up and walked to the window and ran one manicured hand through his hair.

I would love to know what everyone thinks so far

Featured Threads

New Personals