Slaveforgirls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2014
Looking for mistress

24 year old male submissive seeks female mistress to dominate and humiliate me.. skype or kik.. pm me.

raj1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 8, 2014
make me your slave

my post i am a slave with no limit and want to be blackmailed please intreastedand verry strick master or mistress please contact me or pm me my kik is rajagrawal1997

MistressMarie

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 22, 2014
Lesbian Mistress seeking female slave kik MistressMarie

Hello girls! Ever been a slave to a Mistress? I'm seeking a sexually submissive obedient girl to obey my commands on kik for long term stimulation and I be owned. I expect to see my commands obeyed using live pics and like to do so to show me 1. It is done. 2. It is done to get the most stimulus. I like fully submissive and a girl willing to learn and stretch her limits. I like using regular house hold items to use to tease and stimulate and no prior experience necessary. If interested then send me a live pic of you with my name written somewhere intimate where you feel it will please me and can remain for 24 hours and be shown through out that period it remains. I like to think of it as a first command. Kik me back with that picture and your age sex and location. You are to call me Miss, Mistress or Ma'am. Mistress Marie

Kik MistressMarie

Nb only those born female no CD/TS/TV or other types of men not for me!

Featured Threads

New Personals