Rubyobeys

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 29, 2014
I'm an attractive, submissive, bisexual woman in my 30's.

I'm looking for chat, flirtation and maybe some light play with a Mistress. I am not looking to rush into an ownership situation. Athough the idea of being owned does make me hot, for now I just want friends for dirty talk and playful conversation. If you are looking to receive a bunch of pictures and have an immediate play session then good luck to you, but please look elsewhere.

Men can kik me too but if you do make sure you know how to approach a submissive woman. I like getting hot and heavy through text but that needs to be worked up to. Don't come at me if you lack class and charm.

Strong preference to kik with people close to my age. 30+ ideally, though I'll dip down to 25 at the youngest.

Kik: rubyobeys

Rubyobeys

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 29, 2014
I'm an attractive, submissive, bisexual woman in my 30's.

I'm looking for chat, flirtation and maybe some light play with a Mistress. I am not looking to rush into an ownership situation. Athough the idea of being owned does make me hot, for now I just want friends for dirty talk and playful conversation. If you are looking to receive a bunch of pictures and have an immediate play session then good luck to you, but please look elsewhere.

Men can kik me too but if you do make sure you know how to approach a submissive woman. I like getting hot and heavy through text but that needs to be worked up to. Don't come at me if you lack class and charm.

Strong preference to kik with people close to my age. 30+ ideally, though I'll dip down to 25 at the youngest.

Kik: rubyobeys

love2cu.cry

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 29, 2014
my kik name is love2cu.cry i am looking for a submissive who love to do tasks and pics
i like humiliation, pain , bondage

ThumperRabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 30, 2013
Looking for sub soccer mom

I'm an online switch looking for a female sub, the married with kids / soccer mom type. Willing to go slowly if you're inexperienced. I give you tasks, you complete them with photo-proof. Everything discrete. KIK me at ThumperRabbit81.

jessylove747

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2014
kik slave

I am a mistress looking for slaves on kik, please no boys I don't want to have to be forced to block you
kik: jessylove747

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals