dirtyboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2012
looking for a pathetic little boy to use abuse and humiliate. want to be my new slave toy
kik me feedthebear1

submissive_male

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
Edinburgh
UK slave

Male slave from UK looking to be controlled/owned on kik. Kik is vision_6

My like are self bondage, anal play, light cbt, feet and foot worship, private humiliation, tease and denial.

My limits are blood, scat, permenant, involving others, public, showing face (could change once I get to know someone and trust them) and Shaving anywhere except cock and balls again could change eventually.

My toys are small dildo, shoelaces, chain and padlocks, zip ties, toothpaste, females underwear, ball gag, pegs, bikini and candle

Open to both males and females.

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

satedsant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2014
Hello, I'm a submissive male looking for a dominant woman. Not exactly a rarity on this site, but I hope you'll give me a chance. I enjoy teasing and denial, cbt, humiliation, chastity, begging, and just generally talking dirty. I've been curious about the other side of the equation lately, though, so if anyone is interested in a more low-key master, I'd be open to that as well.

Kik is sanesant, looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

raven8claw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
needed a cute pet on kik

Ill take good care of u needed a f kik cute pet on kik...!!! Should do whatever asked.... Kik me @raven8claw if interested.... There Is no age limits

Danurk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2014
In need of a Mistress to teach me.

I'm new to the slave/mistress rping, alltho i would love to get a mistress to teach me!

Kik : Danurk66

Zodiac

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2014
Slave

Hi aim a bi sub / slave kik is vjcharger75 male or female

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

Global19

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2014
Master

In looking for female subs/slaves who are willing to try some naughty dares vas who enjoy being controlled!

Kik globe1983
Snap globe1983

sh33py_sh33p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 31, 2014
Looking for female slaves

Young Male dom

For for ANY FEMALE to become my slave willing to explore your weakness/limits and reward a good slave

kik:sh33py_sh33p

FEMALE ONLY

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
kik me:boy4567

Kik me I'm a dirty boy loves taking pics and will serve anyone! I take face pics and love to be degraded,humilated,and exposed kik is boy4567

Featured Threads

New Personals