mistresses_slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2014
Young sexy slave

I'm an anal slut, I do videos and pictures, you won't be disappointed.
kik me at: mistresses_slave

chingy_d

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
female sub/slave needed

Looking for a female sub/slave that is down with trying new things. I am not into hardcore humiliation but more about control

Kik chingy_d

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

arussell5150

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2014
Gonna be alone tonight and haven't played in awhile. Looking for someone to play with. My kik is arussell5150

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.

usenabuseme

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 26, 2014
Live with the parents but Got a free house for the week. Want to be used all over the house.

kik usethissis

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
jumilate me

kik me:boy4567
Kik me I'm a dirty boy loves taking pics and will serve anyone! I take face pics and love to be degraded,humilated,and exposed kik is boy4567

Ash567

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2014
Mine is Ash55667
Hit me up if you want to control me or if you just want to give tasks to each other and have a good time!

Featured Threads

New Personals