vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

Funride

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 16, 2013
Funride21 looking to chat now on kik. Females and smooth passable sissies kik me

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
Any women want to make fun of my cock, my kik is tiedcock.

alexgolds94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2013
Hey i'm 19 m Cali looking 2 b used by a mistress or master, my only limit is face pics. my kik is alexgolds93

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
M 44 Dom

Dom here looking for a sub. At this point looking for a Female submissive. Experienced not required but will be helpful.

Been in the lifestyle for 20 years. Experienced in training, punishment and admonishments. Specialize in break-ins of sub especially bratty ones. PM me.

available by Kik and email.

leocoop69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2014
Looking to start a relationship

Hey!
I am a male dom and i am looking fro a sub.
I had enogh of the one night chats, and i am looking for someone who would want to get to know the other person before it becomes serious.
If you want to have a serious and meaningful BDSM relationship, leave me a message.
I will be waiting ;)

Ginger boy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 23, 2014
Male slave

Im 16 young släve looking for a master.
My kik is:
I will do anything for my master ;)
Look forward to having fun

Last edited by a moderator:

aftering

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2013
I'm looking for people who asked me to make humiliating videos and pics. He/she can blackmail me to have others stuff of me by threaten me to put the pics I've sent to him/her online (but no blackmail with money). I always show my face. I love being insulted and humiliated, than my master laugh at me when I am ridiculous. and threaten me to show my stupid dares to others people on the web to humiliate me.

I love people whose humiliate me and tell me how much pathetic I am. I give all rights to the stuff I've sent so they can share my pics or publish on a website without ask me if they can do it. But they can warm me if they like to see me to beg them to don't publish them.

Kik: aftering

Featured Threads

New Personals