hater

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2012
looking for someone to play battleship online with. prefer female loser has to send the winner a nude to post online. kik jake.kingig if you wanna play

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
I'm 24 straight male switch looking for a dominant female (mistress) who would threat me with love and respect. kik/skype: jackous007

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

mistresses_slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2014
Anal slave

Love ANAL, have very few limits. Open to most fetishes, very obedient. Mistresses kik me at: mistresses_slave

aftering

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2013
I'm looking for a master/mistress who asked me to make humiliating videos and pics. He/she can blackmail me to have others stuff of me by threaten me to put the pics I've sent to him/her online (but no blackmail with money). I always show my face. I love being insulted and humiliated, than my master laugh at me when I am ridiculous. and threaten me to show my stupid dares to others people on the web to humiliate me.

I love people whose humiliate me and tell me how much pathetic I am.

Kik: aftering

linked

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2014
jumbo05, send anything or request anything, a slave whos happy to send whatever

ChristineAli

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 12, 2014
My kik is christinealid
Send me some dares and things. Just looking to play or chat.
Also interested in group domination scenarios, with me being the sub, it seems pretty fun. You can hit me up if youre interested, I wont start it unless I have at least 3 or more offers

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals