liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
I know that teamviewer now seems to have a 5 minute time limit for the free version. Many people have been complaining about this, and several people have asked me if I know a way around this. After doing some research on this matter, I have found a solution. If you are interested in having no more time limit, send me a PM and I will tell you how to do it. And no, you don't have to be a genius to do it.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
I really dont want to use teamviewer any more, but I have been forced by my mistress to have it on and running at all times. And to have my ID and pw posted in my signature on here and getdare. Thanks to somebody who sent her a message on fetlife saying I needed to be punished. And unfortunately they have my pics and personal contact info, so I have no say or choice in the matter. But I would appreciate it if you all didnt bother coming on my teamviewer. If you would just skip over me, that would be great!

teamviewerslave

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
i like teamviewer abuse

Hi,

Who likes to abuse my computer and make it a storage tool? Also like it when you change wallpaper, mouse settings, teamviewer settings, screen resolutions and stuff.

pls private me if you are interested!