bicdman05

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2013
Orlando, Fl
tv cunt

Hello Sir/s Massa/s! slave here wanting to be publically exposed humiliated used abused fucked with and ruined! will have webcam on and can take anything you want. videos and pics can be taken with webcam. expose this cunt anywhere and everywhere!
Post on Getdare, Kinktalk & fetlife with my account
Post ads on craigslist
go on any site you want
sign me up on other sites you want, as long as they are free and legal.
teamviewer
419 110 333
permanent password- tvcunt

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
ok... I also want to get myself blackmailed again.
Here is my TeamViewer info: 610 736 929 pass kinktalk (if pass doesn't work, just try again later, or send me a message, I currently don't want to put myself into very much risk but some things can change over time). I know, I can maybe close a connection from someone destroying my comp but I prefer to watch.

I am acting stupid: same pass on all websites I join. If someone gets access to my mail would get access to my everyday online life.
Someone forced me to create an album on homemade bdsm website. I feel a bit humiliated but aroused when the number of viewers increase. I'm a bit afraid, I don't quite want this.

Last edited:

andriad069

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 7, 2012
Humiliate and degrade me

I want to get off on your handy work.
copy,post,print and display my photos.
Andria
Send me the results such as links and pics of me displayed in restrooms etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
please come destroy me, ruin me, blackmail me... disable my inputs, lock me down, take over my teamviewer and computer, install K9 and other control software... i want to be totally controlled, owned, abused, outed, and exposed.
use this ID and pw... not the one in my signature, just ignore that one.

teamviewer
419 110 333
permanent password- tvcunt

justmeinny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2012
MI
I want to be humiliated, exposed, and degraded for being the sissy panty wearing cockslut that I am. Sites, photos, email, are open. Post my pics ANYWHERE and open ANY sites you want. I want humiliation and embarrassment. Do your worst. Make me regret posting..... PLEASE be abusive!

206 280 402
kp43r1

https://secure.join.me/513-961-542

Featured Threads

New Personals