DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
Hey guys and girls I have decided to host a slave competition for all of the slaves out there.

To join the competition all you need to do is send me a picture both males and females can participate, once i have your picture I will pm all of you with the same task and you must send me a picture or webcam me or send me a video of you doing these tasks. Overtime the tasks will get harder and harder until all but one slave backs out. The idea of this is to find the naughtiest, kinkiest and committed slave out there.

The winner will be winning something and its a secret so don't ask, also so everyone knows my tasks/dares will go through almost everything I can think of.

depending on how many people apply I might make a male and a female competition and I can make them more and more fun

To apply all I need is for you to fill out the below details:

Limits:
Orientation:
Equipment (dog collars, rope, etc.):
Anything else I need to know:

please attach a picture of yourself in a submissive state face does not have to be shown but would be preferred :)

If you would like to do over email you can email me my email is [email protected] or skype DarthCarzer or you can just pm me

Thank you hope you all participate and enjoy

sissypk

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2012
I´d like to participate:)

Likes:Sissification,Humiliation, Exhibitionism,piss,bondage, petplay,getting teased and denied
Limits:scat,extrem pain,family,friends,permanent,blood
Orientation:Bisexual
Toys & Equipment(if any):Dildos (you can see them on my pics) pantys bras female clothing and stuff like that, gag with nosehook,blindfolds

My email is [email protected] and you can find plenty of my pictures here: http://xhamster.com/user/sissypk

I´ll send you the picture via email:)

JJMORGIE

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2013
Likes: CBT, piss/poo, semi-public, anything not in limits/dislikes.
Dislikes: full public, degradation,
Limits: anal, blood play, social suicide, family
Orientation: bisexual
Toys (if any): n/a
Equipment (dog collars, rope, etc.): many spanking equipment, rope, toothpaste, deodorant general household items etc.
Anything else I need to know: n/a

Featured Threads

New Personals