tickling fetish anyone?

Ginger88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2011
It might sound a bit weird at first, but many people have a tickling fetish (including myself) and videos can easily be found all over the internet. Does anyone ekse have a tickle fetish or have any tickling stories? I've got a couple pretty good ones to share if anyone else does :p

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
There is a "Stories" section available for posting your own original stories. If you're referring to "tickle" stories you've read elsewhere on the net, post a link in the appropriate Social group that you've joined or in your own personal blog.

Starburst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 20, 2009
Whilst I personally dont have a fetish for tickling, I think it'd be rather fun to tickle torture a girl's feet.
When I was about 13, I had a next door neighbour called Grace, who was 14.
We used to play PS2 together, and the loser had to be tied up on the sofa for 10 minutes, and she always used to make hints about me tickling her feet as punishment, so I did. That's all that really happened, and I do wonder if she had some sort of fetish. Maybe it was just playful fun though. :)

Ginger88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2011
I've talked to a lot of people whose fetishes delevoped from innocent fun like that as a child lol its pretty interesting

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
I have had this fetish ever since I can remember. When I was just starting puberty, my friends and I would have tickle fights, and I would get that tingle down south. It felt like I needed to pee, but now I know it was me getting turned on. :)

Unfortunately, I have never been able to do anything sexual with it. I have always wanted to tie someone up and tickle them to no end. I have also eanted to have the same done to me, and experiment with blindfolds and ear plugs as I have heard it enhances your sensitivity. This is just too weird a topic to ask a boyfriend or friend to do, so for now I just watch videos on the internet. :eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals