Tit Torture

Gummybear18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2016
Tit torture is my favorite. Give me some ideas. I can get objects upon request. I'm a naughty girl on a daily basis.
Limits: blood, animals, family, anything public

New2Kink

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 15, 2016
Baton Rouge
I'm new, just found this sight after I used Google to find a new nipple toy for my wife who loves maximum nipple arousal I'd say rather than tit torture. Seeing your post excited me to see a recent post sharing a similar fetish.

I sent you a friend request. Hope to learn some new ways to send her orgasms from our nipple play into orbit.

I find the ropes tied around tits to be very arousing but wife thought it was too much at the time. Will try again. I bought some nipple suckered with a small band that stays in place once her nipple gets erect and hard. It's like a cock ring on a nipple. No luck with clamp on jewelry except she was turned on by the way it looked. She is afraid to have pierced but I am working on that.

I need to figure out rules and navigating this site. If allowed I will share some pictures and would like to hear more about if tit torcher is something I should check out more about.

Featured Threads

New Personals